Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

rubik_cube_man

game maker
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 20, 2013
Did u fixed the items the mobs drop sometimes it disappeared or go under blocks or somewhere else
Idk if this happening just to me

@MoMercy I'm struggling to reproduce this issue. Do you have any information surrounding this issue?

jaydend210709

Feb 28, 2020
Sixteen years in one week!

Hi there,

We have been so excited for you all to join us on our Skyblock adventure!
Thank you so much for all of your feedback, videos, memes, screenshots and suggestions.
In the past week you have played sixteen years of Skyblock!

I wanted to drop in and give you all a quick update of what we've been up to and also some numbers about what you have all been up to on Skyblock.

The past week has been spent fixing up some bugs we found as well as continuing to add new quests!

View attachment 160146
Credit: @Riley - Humble beginnings?

New features

• ADDED: Quests in the final two overworld islands
  • ADDED: More side quests on the Jungle island
  • ADDED: More items added to the shop (such as cookies, leather boots and melon seeds)
Balance changes and other tweaks

• CHANGED: Nerfed Eggcellent Recipe egg requirement from 50 to 16
  • CHANGED: Various bits and bobs of main quest tree balancing
  • CHANGED: Various odds and ends of side quest tree balancing
  • CHANGED: Increased the item limit per dimension
  • CHANGED: Add commas in the formatting of coin values in the shops

Bug fixes

• FIXED: The tag NEW being used in the quest completed message if you had not viewed that quest before.
  • FIXED: Item Pickup quests are now progressed whenever a hopper picks up an item.
  • FIXED: Flashing text above Skyblock Shop would show “1 New Quests”.
  • FIXED: Being able to invite a player to a profile and rename a profile on the Badlion client.
  • FIXED: Pumpkin and melon seed dupe glitch.
  • FIXED: Selling lapis (or any dye) would sell as Cocoa Beans.
  • FIXED: Exp bottles being consumed when thrown in the hub.
  • FIXED: Cactus/Sugarcane now are now synchronized with time remaining.
  • FIXED: Logs selling for the wrong price.
  • FIXED: Potato dupe glitch.
  • FIXED: Not getting much experience from smelting iron ore or gold ore.
  • FIXED: Quests with multiple item rewards would redeem even if there wasn’t enough space for the items in the player’s inventory.
  • FIXED: Buying 10 water buckets would only give you 1.
  • FIXED: Clownfish looked like Cod.
  • FIXED: Quests would sometimes show as 100% complete when almost complete.
  • FIXED: Breaking a cobblestone generator would reference itself as an ore generator.
  • FIXED: Item Quest Rewards would still give you items even if you didn’t have enough space.
  • FIXED: Being able to place the hotbar menu into item frames.
  • FIXED: Entity pathfinding
  • FIXED: Slabs would glitch into a bottom slab if placed on the bottom pixel of an upper slab
  • FIXED: Entrepreneur Quest being misspelled

Statistics

• 70,000 Skyblock profiles have been created!
  • 715,000 quests have been completed!
  • In total there are currently nine hundred and ninety-three million, five hundred and eighty thousand and seventy-six Skyblock coins in the possession of players
  • Islands have been unlocked 44,720 times
  • Only 23 profiles have made it to Extreme Hills (the penultimate island)
  • No one has yet reached the final overworld island!
  • 10,131 profiles have completed the sidequest of Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica
  • 0 people have sent us the relevant reference for Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica. :(
  • Of the 1974 profiles which have reached Desert (Island 5), only 836 profiles have made it to Birch Forest (Island 6)
  • Only 1 profile has completed the new sidequest "Harmful Appetite" in the Jungle Island
  • 21 quests have been completed by under one hundred profiles

What's next?

• By the end of next week, we should get a "proper" update out to you. This will contain a few small features which didn't get in the initial release or have been heavily requested by the community.
  • A larger content update will follow (notice how we keep talking about multiple dimensions?) in the next month or so
  • Work is continuing to bring Skyblock over to Bedrock. There is no ETA for this yet.
  • We are reading all the forum posts which come in about Skyblock. Myself and @rubik_cube_man have been working with @Younisco to go through a lot of the suggestions and you should see replies form Younisco soon (we've all been a bit busy this past week!).
Show us your stuff!

• It has been epic seeing what you folks have created!
  • Please continue showing us what you are creating! Forums, Discord, Youtube, Social Media - we love it all!
  • If you are making Youtube videos please put "CubeCraft" in the title so we can find it!
  • Tagging us on social media (@cubecraftgames on Twitter and Instagram) is also a great way to engage with us and the wider community!
  • I'm sure your islands all look better than what our team gave me for this post :p
Happy Skyblocking!

ijsvrucht

Mar 13, 2020
can you make a percentage of fishing odds i hate the side quest were you have to eat clownfish and would like the odds of fishing them

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
Top Bottom