Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like an easier mechanism for selling items in SkyBlock?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rawrbin

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2019
the Eastside of America
This is a SkyBlock suggestion, with multiple choices.
I've seen a lot of people complaining about the sell mechanism, that it's too slow, too time consuming and hard to sell items.
That's why I created an idea in my head that would be cool to be added.

I've had 3 main ideas.
Idea 1: Shift Click items
This has probably been suggested before, maybe even by me, but I feel like having the ability to first shift click items out a chest to your inv with only 1 click, as in vanilla would make things a lot easier already. But second, and most importantly, there are 3 ways of selling an item at this point. Left Click (sell 1), Middle Click (Sell 10), Right Click (Sell all), I'd like to change Right Click to '(sell 64)', and have Shift + Right Clickk be (Sell all), this would sell everything of the same item at once.
Idea 2: /sell hand (all)
This is a basic command, to sell the items, /sell hand would sell everything in your hand. /sell hand all would sell everything in your hand, and every item in your inventory that is the same as the item you're holding.
Idea 3: The Sell Villager
This idea might be a little harder.
It's a villager that would sell every sellable item on the ground in a 3x3 radius.
However, it's not infinite. The level 1 villager can keep up to 50K, for adding more bank to it, you have to feed it hoppers and chests. 1 hopper + 1 chest (both need to be given to it) would upgrade the bank by 50K.
This can be infinite, or however you like, to max 10M, 50M, 100M, 150M, the choices are yours.
You can chose to withdraw money for it, by opening the NPC, you can press a "Withdraw all" or a "Withdraw amount" button. Withdraw all would give everything it has, withdraw amount would open an anvil and you'd have to give in the amount you'd like.
This is how the range should look like.
Names for this villager have been made in the discord.
I'll give some possible names ;)
- Barney the Bankman
- Carl the coinman
- Simon the saver
- hang the piggy bank
- The moneyc(r)eeper
- Gnash with the cash
- Shawn gives loan
- Lenny with the penny
The quantity and numbers are just given for example, you could (and should balance out) change everything in it.
2020-03-15_18.51.27.png

Ivanblokhuis!

Novice Member
Dec 2, 2016
Netherlands
I think that a revamped sell system would help, but does it have to be this way?
I think that suggestion 1 and 2 could be combined together or used together, meaning that you don't need to go the Villager Shop to sell your items. Just having a Villager and a /sell method could work as well.

And to be fair, I do think that your third and final suggestion is a bit too hard to recreate in the game itself. Personally, I do not have any experience with command blocks and server hosting, but this suggestion sounds like it's pretty hard to recreate.

I do like the Villager names though :)

MeggalBozale

Novice Member
Dec 9, 2017
I like suggestions 1&2, but 3 seems like a bit too much of a push. I still feel like selling should be manual, and though this does require some manual work of just collection, it still does most of the work for you. I would like to see this added later in the future, though!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
Top Bottom