Votes: 17 94.4%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters

StonePlus

Jan 3, 2017
Belgium
Hello

So I just made this plugin to demonstrate my idea. It's basically a command which will teleport you in the air for a couple of seconds to allow you to take a screenshot of your island!

Heres a video to demonstrate my concept:

If you want I can give the source code!

Let me know what you think of this!

EDIT: Just realized how low quality the video is :O

Jukaido

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
Yeah that looks awesome and handy. Instead of building up and risking to die you can use the plugin. And if you can create this Cubecraft most likely too (No offense)
A yes from me!
Good job Jacky

Reactions: StonePlus

StonePlus

Jan 3, 2017
Belgium
Looks good! +1
But what about Sentinel? People might get banned for flying unless this command blocks Sentinel from banning you.
If the developers do add this, they can probably make is so that Sentinel doesn't perform fly checks during this action...

Reactions: Dutchyyy

JvwerMcGames

Jan 12, 2016
The Netherlands
Wow, that's a really clever idea. But I think a screenshot looks better from other angles.
I would like to add an /spectate command. When executing, the player goes to a spectator mode, thus won't be able to place, break or change any item. This would be so cool to make screenshots and be an amazing tool to plan a build. Of course exiting this mode will teleport you back to your location where you executed this command.

Thanks for this suggestion, great thinking ;P

StonePlus

Jan 3, 2017
Belgium
Wow, that's a really clever idea. But I think a screenshot looks better from other angles.
I would like to add an /spectate command. When executing, the player goes to a spectator mode, thus won't be able to place, break or change any item. This would be so cool to make screenshots and be an amazing tool to plan a build. Of course exiting this mode will teleport you back to your location where you executed this command.

Thanks a lot for your feedback <3

Pitufo01

Novice Member
Mar 26, 2017
A Little Village Somewhere inPortugal
Hello

So I just made this plugin to demonstrate my idea. It's basically a command which will teleport you in the air for a couple of seconds to allow you to take a screenshot of your island!

Thats a really good idea, it allows you to take a nice picture of your island without the tower you build to reach the sky. Super cool!

Slovy

Mar 30, 2020
Hello

Not a bad idea at all! +1

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Hello

I like the idea and how you've shown us how it works. I think this should be added tho, great job!

GiGaGekkies

Forum Expert
Dec 22, 2019
The Future
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

Its a great idea, but if they add spectater mode than people are going to ABUSE it so i dont think they will add it. I mean, They are going to fly around to come faster to a place. I like this idea and they can maybe fix that 2

JvwerMcGames

Jan 12, 2016
The Netherlands
Its a great idea, but if they add spectater mode than people are going to ABUSE it so i dont think they will add it. I mean, They are going to fly around to come faster to a place. I like this idea and they can maybe fix that 2

I don't think there's much of an advantage here. Players cannot break, place or change anything in the world. And
Of course exiting this mode will teleport you back to your location where you executed this command.
This way a player can't fast travel.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom