Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosegfx

Aug 13, 2018
Stop lying guys, u guys are just making excuses to make through the list.
Yeah, I'm curious as to why you think we're lying. You only need to get to Swampland to have a base island value of around a billion if I recall, and anyone who makes a pig/creeper money farm easily has it past that since an effective money farm is usually 200 or so spawners

ElectroPlayz

Jul 12, 2020
Yeah, I'm curious as to why you think we're lying. You only need to get to Swampland to have a base island value of around a billion if I recall, and anyone who makes a pig/creeper money farm easily has it past that since an effective money farm is usually 200 or so spawners
How do u get money farms?

Rosegfx

Aug 13, 2018
How do u get money farms?
By buying Pig spawners and placing them in a grinder. Personally, I used carrots to fund most of the spawners until they made nice money on their own, then started to buy creeper spawners with the money from pig spawners

HarshitSingh

Jan 23, 2021
1. Make AFK pig Farm and buy upto 62/64 Pi spawner to make millions of money in just 45 minutes!

2. Make Ultra gaint Melon farm and break melons will the following enchantments:
(a) Efficiency 3
(b) Silk Touch
(c) Fortune 1

If you also haven't unlock Sand island also then:

1. Make Gaint Cocoa bean Farm
Link:

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
1. Make AFK pig Farm and buy upto 62/64 Pi spawner to make millions of money in just 45 minutes!

2. Make Ultra gaint Melon farm and break melons will the following enchantments:
(a) Efficiency 3
(b) Silk Touch
(c) Fortune 1

If you also haven't unlock Sand island also then:

1. Make Gaint Cocoa bean Farm
Link:
Please do not necro-post. This is replying to threads that haven't been replied to in 3 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived. Make sure to read our forum rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/rules/ Thank you in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Top Bottom