Does skyblock need changes

• Yes

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

SixPqcks

Oct 25, 2022
I used to play skyblock and i really enjoyed it. But there are so much things that can be done better, for example the bugs. There are a lot of them and that just ruins the game. I aslo think that there should be a punsihment for griefing because its starting to get so annoying.

Reactions: Reesle and Rocks1

CheesySteveey

Novice Member
Jul 13, 2021
Pig
Pronouns
He/Him
I used to play skyblock and i really enjoyed it. But there are so much things that can be done better, for example the bugs. There are a lot of them and that just ruins the game. I aslo think that there should be a punsihment for griefing because its starting to get so annoying.
omg I feel the same way, there needs to be an update

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
The few times I played SkyBlock... yeah there is a LOT of issues.

D

Deleted member 584093

Yes it needs a very important thing to revive it GUNS

Lyriie

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
The UK
Pronouns
She/Her
If you have found a bug then please make a bug report, as the team may not be aware of any/all of the bugs that you are experiencing. However, I don't think a punishment for griefing is needed, because inviting players to your island is your own responsibility. I sympathise with anyone who loses their items, but you have to be careful and only invite people you trust.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Eli wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Top Bottom