Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Feb 10, 2022
Nezon
Pronouns
He/Him
Dear Cubecraft Team and Community,

I'm playing now for a while, and everything is good but there is one problem i can't get a dog in Skyblock. Like we can get Cats but we can't get dogs. I know dogs have no spezial Abbility in the game but i'm sure a lot of players want some kind of Buddy or a Little Defender when you get in trouble.

Best Wishes
ThisIsNautilus

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
Having dogs would be nice, though I think it would get a little bit crazy if you could breed an entire army and just afk by a spawner and farm a billion resources, so a lot of balancing would be needed for that

Reactions: thisisnautilus
Feb 10, 2022
Nezon
Pronouns
He/Him
Having dogs would be nice, though I think it would get a little bit crazy if you could breed an entire army and just afk by a spawner and farm a billion resources, so a lot of balancing would be needed for that
I know the problem but you have to be attacked to get the dogs attention, they don't kill random Mobs. They just help you

Reactions: Katsia Stray
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday, Skate! 🛼 🎈
As I am pretty close to fact #60, I would like to ask something. Do you all like Minecraft facts or irl facts? I have been posting Minecraft facts for five days for a change. If you want mc facts, I am pretty sure I have a few more. If you all want irl facts, I have no problem in doing that! Although I would have to check the availability of the facts, this would help me post more interesting and fun facts!
Top Bottom