Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Totalpro2003

Jun 27, 2020
Sky blocks servers are great. This is one of the best I’ve ever played but then a patch came around that limited the enchantment levels to five I had a Stone sword with over 32 in chant levels on it and it made the game super fun and gave it something you can’t get on other servers but When it got bumped down to five it ruined the game and I might be quitting pretty soon please fix this it was so much fun before

Gaza1121

Jun 28, 2020
Just discovered this on bedrock. I'm playing skyblock and have a question. Can you temporarily disable spawners to LVL up or just to prevent lag. I tried putting a torch on and adding a lever but no dice. Don't want to have to mine and replace every time

Jun 29, 2020
Found a glitch in the side quests where i can't put leather armor on armor stands so i just cant continue with that path

GeoGeii

Jun 29, 2020
Found a glitch where you cant fish so you cant finish the quest where you have to catch 10 fish,hopefully it gets fixed soon

Djatu

Novice Member
Jun 29, 2020
Interesting. I'm glad us Bedrock players are finally able to experience Skyblock on a multiplayer server. I'll definitely have to check this out!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom