Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Skyblock, try to stay on topic!

Tripl

Jul 25, 2023
Was playing skyblock just there and my lure V fishing rod was going to break so I went to repair it to pretty much full, used 21 string I think. Double checked it was repaired, went to use it, then bam. It breaks and I lose it. Can you fix this annoying bug cubecraft (and reimburse my fishing rod cause I cba making a new one lol) 😕 Has this happened to anyone else?

Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Was playing skyblock just there and my lure V fishing rod was going to break so I went to repair it to pretty much full, used 21 string I think. Double checked it was repaired, went to use it, then bam. It breaks and I lose it. Can you fix this annoying bug cubecraft (and reimburse my fishing rod cause I cba making a new one lol) 😕 Has this happened to anyone else?
Hey, I’m not much of a Skyblock player myself, and I’m not sure if this is a bug, but you can report bugs here and here :)

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
Top Bottom