Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ratlab

Feb 2, 2021
hey, i think it would be great for skyblock if we could turn on a setting that when the tool is about to break, it would start a 10sec cooldown, and in that 10 sec cooldown the pickaxe wouldnt be used, even if i tried to break something, it wouldnt work for that 10 secs, because a lot of my tools get broken bc i accidentaly press affter the warning shows up.

Dec 12, 2020
Texas
www.youtube.com
I am hyper paranoid when it comes to this. I always repair earlier than I need to because it can take a long time to level up a tool.

I have been much more consistent since getting iron and building an anvil which saves me the trip to the hub. I am even considering additional anvils to save me having to walk around so much.

Reactions: ratlab

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
I really think this is a great idea! Especially for tools that insta mine blocks, you get a notification just 1second before your tool break. Aren’t paying attention? To bad there goes your high level tool. I’d like to see a feature where you can choose between different numbers before the block breaks, instead of the standard 5 you could maybe pick 50 or certain percentages.

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Top Bottom