Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ratlab

Feb 2, 2021
hey, i think it would be great for skyblock if we could turn on a setting that when the tool is about to break, it would start a 10sec cooldown, and in that 10 sec cooldown the pickaxe wouldnt be used, even if i tried to break something, it wouldnt work for that 10 secs, because a lot of my tools get broken bc i accidentaly press affter the warning shows up.

Dec 12, 2020
Texas
www.youtube.com
I am hyper paranoid when it comes to this. I always repair earlier than I need to because it can take a long time to level up a tool.

I have been much more consistent since getting iron and building an anvil which saves me the trip to the hub. I am even considering additional anvils to save me having to walk around so much.

Reactions: ratlab

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
I really think this is a great idea! Especially for tools that insta mine blocks, you get a notification just 1second before your tool break. Aren’t paying attention? To bad there goes your high level tool. I’d like to see a feature where you can choose between different numbers before the block breaks, instead of the standard 5 you could maybe pick 50 or certain percentages.

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Pluisje wrote on Frontlane's profile.
pro helper??!?!?!
Pluisje wrote on caraMel's profile.
I really like cheese, do you?
Top Bottom