Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which of these features would you like to see implemented?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 486250

Hi!
I'm here to suggest some changes to the skyblock hub, I hope you like my ideas but what I really hope is not to die ignored, it will be a long thread but I think they can be good ideas to implement or consider for future skyblock updates.

🧙‍♂️DISENCHANTER
  • Unlocked in swampland when you complete the main quest “Mystic Arts” (craft enchanting table).

Well, the enchanter is used to enchant your things, something that loses usefulness when you unlock the swampland and craft a enchanting table, then there is no need to go to the skyblock hub to enchant
I don't mean remove the enchanter but add a disenchanter to the skyblock hub, you will not be allowed to disenchant named tools like the sword "Sharp of the sky" etc., the disenchanter will only return experience levels and not material ones.

You cannot remove a specific enchantment, you have to remove all the enchantments of the weapon, armor or tool and you will get 75% of the experience you paid to enchant.
🧟‍♂️MOB ARENA
  • Unlocked in pigman colony.

The mob arena is an area in the skyblock hub that any player can join (no pvp only pve). All kinds of mobs waves are constantly spawned, from cows to withers.

RULES
  • The mobs that die will not give you experience or drop any type of item
  • Weapons, armor and tools can be broken
  • Once you enter the arena you can go out whenever you want
  • The mobs you kill will only give you skyblock coins from a cow (5 skyblock coins) to a wither (100k skyblock coins) or something like that
  • If you die you will not lose anything (or maybe half of the skyblock coins obtained in the mob arena but you will not lose experience levels)
There may even be events where many bosses appear

⚔COLISEUM
  • Unlocked in birch forest.
The coliseum allows you to challenge another person to a fight, the winner will win skyblock coins and exp, and the loser will lose skyblock coins and exp, in this way the coliseum is not used as a way to quickly advance through the game.

RULES
  • The person you challenge to a duel must have an advance equal to yours based on the island you are currently on (for example, you cannot challenge one who is in savannah while you are in the extreme hills)
  • You and the other person must have at least 1 million skyblock coins and 30 experience levels

REWARDS FOR THE WINNER
+10% of your own coins
+5% of your own experience levels

For example: If you had 1M skyblock coins, 30 experience levels and won the duel, your rewards will be 100K skyblock coins and 1.5 experience levels.

THE LOSER WILL LOSE
-20% of their own coins
-10% of their own experience levels

If the person leaves the coliseum before finishing the fight, then automatically loses.

🤝TRADER
  • Unlocked in swamland.
The trader will offer you trades that will be updated every 24 hours, there will be 4 different trades each time.
Trades examples (basic examples that may not be of much use, but the idea is that they are trades that give you better things than what you pay for):

• 30 bone meal -> 15 bones
  • 64 carrots -> 16 golden carrots
  • 16 apples -> 1 golden apple
  • 45 gold nuggets -> 7 gold ingot

💰BANK
  • Unlocked in plains.
The bank along with the auction house, have been the most requested things by the community and have been rejected because they can interfere with the progress of the game, making you save your skyblock coins and not lose anything when you die.

So here is my idea:
The bank allows you to save a percentage of your skyblock coins and give you a bonus after somedays, but you need to pay with experience levels
The bank has levels that will allow you to save a higher percentage of your skyblocks coins, you will get more bonus and you will need to pay less experience levels

Level 1
Allows you to save 1% of your skyblock coins
Receives 20% bonus in 7 days
Cost 10 lvl exp

Example:
If I have 1 million skyblock coins (although being in the plains it will be difficult to have that amount of coins) I can save just the 1% = 10k skyblock coins and in 7 days I will receive the 20% of my 1% = 2k skyblock coins (20% of 10k) along with the 10k skyblock coins that I initially deposited. Maybe it's hard to explain.

Level 2: Unlockable by earning 1k Skyblock Coins through the bank bonus level 1
Example:
If you want to unlock level 2 of the bank after receiving your 20% bonus in 7 days (bank level 1), you must have 500k skyblock cloins to save your 1% (5k skyblock coins) and receive 20% bonus after 7 days (20% of my 1% (5k skyblock coins) = 1k skyblock coins) + 5k skyblock coins initially deposited. My mind explodes.

Allows you to save 3% of your skyblock coins
Cost 15 lvl exp

Level 3: Unlockable by earning 5k Skyblock Coins through the bank bonus level 2
Allows you to save 5% of your skyblock coins
Receives 25% bonus in 6 days
Cost 15 lvl exp

Level 4: Unlockable by earning 25k Skyblock Coins through the bank bonus level 3
Allows you to save 7% of your skyblock coins
Cost 25 lvl exp

Level 5: Unlockable by earning 50k Skyblock Coins through the bank bonus level 4
Allows you to save 10% of your skyblock coins
Receives 30% bonus in 5 days
Cost 25 lvl exp

Level 6: Unlockable by earning 150k Skyblock Coins through the bank bonus level 5
Allows you to save 12% of your skyblock coins
Receives 35% bonus in 5 days
Cost 30 lvl exp

Level 7: Unlockable by earning 500k Skyblock Coins through the bank bonus level 6
Allows you to save 15% of your skyblock coins
Cost 35 lvl exp

Level 8: Unlockable by earning 1M Skyblock Coins through the bank bonus level 7
Allows you to save 18% of your skyblock coins
Receives 35% bonus in 4 days
Cost 40 lvl exp

Level 9: Unlockable by earning 1.5M Skyblock Coins through the bank bonus level 8
Allows you to save 20% of your skyblock coins
Cost 40 lvl exp

Level 10: Unlockable by earning 5M Skyblock Coins through the bank bonus level 9
Allows you to save 25% of your skyblock coins
Receives 40% bonus in 3 days
Cost 50 lvl exp

Therefore, if you want to unlock the next bank level having to wait just once for the required time, you must have the following skyblock coins:

To unlock bank level 2 (Unlockable by earning 1k Skyblock Coins through the bank bonus level 1) waiting just once:
You must have 500k skyblock coins to deposit your 1% (5k) to the bank level 1 and receive your 20% bonus after 7 days (1k)

To unlock bank level 3 (Unlockable by earning 5k Skyblock Coins through the bank bonus level 2) waiting just once:
You must have 834k skyblock coins to deposit your 3% (25k) to the bank level 2 and receive your 20% bonus after 7 days (5k)

To unlock bank level 4 (Unlockable by earning 25k Skyblock Coins through the bank bonus level 3) waiting just once:
You must have 2M skyblock coins to deposit your 5% (100k) to the bank level 3 and receive your 25% bonus after 6 days (25k)

To unlock bank level 5 (Unlockable by earning 50k Skyblock Coins through the bank bonus level 4) waiting just once:
You must have 2.86M skyblock coins to deposit your 7% (200k) to the bank level 4 and receive your 25% bonus after 6 days (25k)

To unlock bank level 6 (Unlockable by earning 150k Skyblock Coins through the bank bonus level 5) waiting just once:
You must have 5M skyblock coins to deposit your 10% (500k) to the bank level 5 and receive your 30% bonus after 5 days (150k)

To unlock bank level 7 (Unlockable by earning 500k Skyblock Coins through the bank bonus level 6) waiting just once:
You must have 11.91M skyblock coins to deposit your 12% (1.43M) to the bank level 6 and receive your 35% bonus after 5 days (500k)

To unlock bank level 8 (Unlockable by earning 1M Skyblock Coins through the bank bonus level 7) waiting just once:
You must have 19.05M skyblock coins to deposit your 15% (2.86M) to the bank level 7 and receive your 35% bonus after 4 days (1M)

To unlock bank level 9 (Unlockable by earning 1.5M Skyblock Coins through the bank bonus level 8) waiting just once:
You must have 23.815M skyblock coins to deposit your 18% (4.286M) to the bank level 8 and receive your 35% bonus after 4 days (1.5M)

To unlock bank level 10 (Unlockable by earning 5M Skyblock Coins through the bank bonus level 9) waiting just once:
You must have 71.43M skyblock coins to deposit your 20% (14.286M) to the bank level 9 and receive your 35% bonus after 4 days (5M)

Otherwise, you will have to continue depositing to the bank until you reach the requirement to unlock the next level

IMPORTANT NOTES: ONLY SKYBLOCK COINS OBTAINS BY BANK BONUS COUNT TO UNLOCK NEXT BANK LEVEL
IMPORTANT NOTE: You cannot deposit the percentage you want and once the skyblock coins are deposited you cannot withdraw them from the bank.

🚶‍♂️ADVENTURER
The adventurer is the dumbest thing that could be added to the skyblock hub, the adventurer simply shows you the main quests, side quests or hidden quests that you can do, something that can easily be seen in the End Crystal while you are in the skyblock hub without need to go adventurer.
the adventurer needs to be changed, instead of showing you the missions that you can see in the End Crystal or in the Skyblock Shop it will show you missions called "Skyblock Challenges", these missions will have a duration of one week and there will be 10 missions each week.

The missions will have the following structure:

• Gather X amount of a material (wood, mineral, crop, sappling)
  • Buy X amount of something
  • Kill a mob X times

The missions can be repeated as the weeks go by, but ideally, at least 50 different ones should be coded (something like challenges on java).

REWARDS
Obviously missions of this type would be boring to do if they did not give you good rewards, and I am not talking about large amounts of skyblock coins or large amounts of diamonds, I am talking about special items that you only receive when completing the 10 weekly missions, that means that each mission will not give you an individual reward, you will have to do all the missions to get the great reward.

The rewards you can get could be:

Magic Papyrus
(paper item) (one use - right click)

Magic Papyrus of Crops
Allows you to make the selected crop finish its growing time automatically

Magic Papyrus of Sapplings
Allows you to make the selected sappling finish its growing time automatically

Magic Papyrus of Generators
Allows you to make the selected generator finish its estimated time automatically

Magic Papyrus of Spawners
Allows you to automatically go to the next level of selected the spawner

Boss Scrolls
(map item) (one use - right click)

Boss scrolls allow you to increase the level of the boss you are fighting with as well as the time of the fight, a boss of a higher level will give you a greater amount of experience.

Unlike the magic papyrus, there are specific boss scrolls to each boss

• Snow Golem Scroll
  • Iron Golem Scroll
  • Wither Scroll
  • Etc

BOOST X4
Some special rewards would also be boost X4 (in the optimizer you can only activate boost X2), these boost X4 would have a duration of 3 hours and will not be activated automatically when you complete the missions, you can save them and use them whenever you want.
Obviously there would be boost X4 from crops, sappling and generators.

So if you complete all 10 missions you could receive:

• Boost X4 Generators (1X)
  • Snow Golem Scroll (2X)
  • Magic Papyrus of Sapplings (X16)
  • Magic Papyrus of Crops (X64)
  • And some skyblock coins and experiencie levels... do you get the idea?

This is the end of this thread, I hope you have liked some of my ideas and can be taken as inspiration for future skyblock updates. Thank you if you read everything!

I'll tag some staff members, I hope I don't die ignored
@Camezonda @Younisco @Redned @Zed @driima

Last edited by a moderator:

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I like it all especially the bank it’s kinda like a real life US retirement account. As for the coliseum I like it and I know there will be hackers, but so far there is no form of duels and also even though there could be hackers the anti cheat is so far sometimes killing hackers in bedrock like halfway through games. So also if you saw a hacker it would be easy to report them so I want the coliseum. Also though I think u should only need 100k coins and 10 xp lvls cuz then people who didn’t care about Skyblock and just wanted to fight could do it without spending hours in Skyblock first

D

Deleted member 486250

Hey! Great job & amazing ideas!
I liked all of them except the "COLISEUM". It will allow players to use hacks. Skyblock is one of the games that does not contain any kind of hacks. This idea will ruin it.
I like it all especially the bank it’s kinda like a real life US retirement account. As for the coliseum I like it and I know there will be hackers, but so far there is no form of duels and also even though there could be hackers the anti cheat is so far sometimes killing hackers in bedrock like halfway through games. So also if you saw a hacker it would be easy to report them so I want the coliseum. Also though I think u should only need 100k coins and 10 xp lvls cuz then people who didn’t care about Skyblock and just wanted to fight could do it without spending hours in Skyblock first
Yep, to join the coliseum you must have at least 1 M of skyblock coins and 30 experience levels, if you win you will get 10% of your own coins and 5% of your own experience levels but if you lose you will lose 20% of your own coins and the 10 % of your own experience levels, so it is your decision if you accept a duel in the coliseum, besides that you will only be matched with people who have the same progress, I don't think hackers play a lot of skyblock anyway.
Thanks for comment!

benc_

Novice Member
Jun 24, 2020
england
I absolutely love this idea! I think it would add way more to the hub and allow for more fun and interaction between players within Skyblock! I'd love to see this all implemented. (Great thread too c:)

D

Deleted member 486250

I absolutely love this idea! I think it would add way more to the hub and allow for more fun and interaction between players within Skyblock! I'd love to see this all implemented. (Great thread too c:)
Thanks for the support!

Reactions: benc_

Foodie

Dec 28, 2018
This is really well written and formatted, props to you for that! I agree with all of these ideas (really great ideas, but the way) aside from the coliseum.

Personally, I just don't like the idea of adding pvp to skyblock. Not only does it mean more to moderate, skyblock also just doesn't feel like it should have pvp. I like the feel that you're isolated and alone on your island. Maybe that's just me.

D

Deleted member 486250

This is really well written and formatted, props to you for that! I agree with all of these ideas (really great ideas, but the way) aside from the coliseum.

Personally, I just don't like the idea of adding pvp to skyblock. Not only does it mean more to moderate, skyblock also just doesn't feel like it should have pvp. I like the feel that you're isolated and alone on your island. Maybe that's just me.
Thanks for the comment, I know that the coliseum may be unnecessary for some players and fun for others, in any case you are not obliged to accept the duel of another person! it is simply to interact more with the community if you want

This would require a complete overhaul of the Skyblock Hub, but they are very good ideas
I know, but some of these features in my opinion are necessary, because to be honest, the skyblock hub right now only serves to go to the nether because if you make a portal in your world it sends you to the skyblock hub lol
Besides that you don't see that the community interacts a lot because it is boring to be in the skyblock hub but it is also boring to do useless side quests so many players just stop playing skyblock, thanks for the comment!

Reactions: Foodie

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
As I have said several times, I don't play Skyblock very much as you can only play from 1.9+ up. But from the little I have played, to my way of thinking, they should change the Bank.

D

Deleted member 486250

As I have said several times, I don't play Skyblock very much as you can only play from 1.9+ up. But from the little I have played, to my way of thinking, they should change the Bank.
You mean add the bank? They can’t change the bank because there isn’t a bank xD

Upperbeech

Jul 29, 2020
Germany
Hi!
I'm here to suggest some changes to the skyblock hub, I hope you like my ideas but what I really hope is not to die ignored, it will be a long thread but I think they can be good ideas to implement or consider for future skyblock updates.

🧙‍♂️DISENCHANTER
  • Unlocked in swampland when you complete the main quest “Mystic Arts” (craft enchanting table).

Well, the enchanter is used to enchant your things, something that loses usefulness when you unlock the swampland and craft a enchanting table, then there is no need to go to the skyblock hub to enchant
I don't mean remove the enchanter but add a disenchanter to the skyblock hub, you will not be allowed to disenchant named tools like the sword "Sharp of the sky" etc., the disenchanter will only return experience levels and not material ones.

You cannot remove a specific enchantment, you have to remove all the enchantments of the weapon, armor or tool and you will get 75% of the experience you paid to enchant.
🧟‍♂️MOB ARENA

The mob arena is an area in the skyblock hub that any player can join (no pvp only pve). All kinds of mobs waves are constantly spawned, from cows to withers.

RULES
  • The mobs that die will not give you experience or drop any type of item
  • Weapons, armor and tools can be broken
  • Once you enter the arena you can go out whenever you want
  • The mobs you kill will only give you skyblock coins from a cow (5 skyblock coins) to a wither (100k skyblock coins) or something like that
  • If you die you will not lose anything (or maybe half of the skyblock coins obtained in the mob arena but you will not lose experience levels)
There may even be events where many bosses appear

⚔COLISEUM
  • Unlocked in birch forest.
The coliseum allows you to challenge another person to a fight, the winner will win skyblock coins and exp, and the loser will lose skyblock coins and exp, in this way the coliseum is not used as a way to quickly advance through the game.

RULES
  • The person you challenge to a duel must have an advance equal to yours based on the island you are currently on (for example, you cannot challenge one who is in savannah while you are in the extreme hills)
  • You and the other person must have at least 1 million skyblock coins and 30 experience levels

REWARDS FOR THE WINNER
+10% of your own coins
+5% of your own experience levels

For example: If you had 1M skyblock coins, 30 experience levels and won the duel, your rewards will be 100K skyblock coins and 1.5 experience levels.

THE LOSER WILL LOSE
-20% of their own coins
-10% of their own experience levels

If the person leaves the coliseum before finishing the fight, then automatically loses.

🤝TRADER
  • Unlocked in swamland.
The trader will offer you trades that will be updated every 24 hours, there will be 4 different trades each time.
Trades examples (basic examples that may not be of much use, but the idea is that they are trades that give you better things than what you pay for):

• 30 bone meal -> 15 bones
  • 64 carrots -> 16 golden carrots
  • 16 apples -> 1 golden apple
  • 45 gold nuggets -> 7 gold ingot

💰BANK
  • Unlocked in plains.
The bank along with the auction house, have been the most requested things by the community and have been rejected because they can interfere with the progress of the game, making you save your skyblock coins and not lose anything when you die.

So here is my idea:
The bank allows you to save a percentage of your skyblock coins and give you a bonus after somedays, but you need to pay with experience levels
The bank has levels that will allow you to save a higher percentage of your skyblocks coins, you will get more bonus and you will need to pay less experience levels

Level 1
Allows you to save 1% of your skyblock coins
Cost 10 lvl exp

Example:
If I have 1 million skyblock coins (although being in the plains it will be difficult to have that amount of coins) I can save just the 1% = 10k skyblock coins and in 7 days I will receive the 20% of my 1% = 2k skyblock coins (20% of 10k) along with the 10k skyblock coins that I initially deposited. Maybe it's hard to explain.

Level 2: Unlockable by earning 1k Skyblock Coins through the bank bonus level 1
Example:
If you want to unlock level 2 of the bank after receiving your 20% bonus in 7 days (bank level 1), you must have 500k skyblock cloins to save your 1% (5k skyblock coins) and receive 20% bonus after 7 days (20% of my 1% (5k skyblock coins) = 1k skyblock coins) + 5k skyblock coins initially deposited. My mind explodes.

Allows you to save 3% of your skyblock coins
Cost 15 lvl exp

Level 3: Unlockable by earning 5k Skyblock Coins through the bank bonus level 2
Allows you to save 5% of your skyblock coins
Cost 15 lvl exp

Level 4: Unlockable by earning 25k Skyblock Coins through the bank bonus level 3
Allows you to save 7% of your skyblock coins
Cost 25 lvl exp

Level 5: Unlockable by earning 50k Skyblock Coins through the bank bonus level 4
Allows you to save 10% of your skyblock coins
Receives 30% bonus in 5 days
Cost 25 lvl exp

Level 6: Unlockable by earning 150k Skyblock Coins through the bank bonus level 5
Allows you to save 12% of your skyblock coins
Cost 30 lvl exp

Level 7: Unlockable by earning 500k Skyblock Coins through the bank bonus level 6
Allows you to save 15% of your skyblock coins
Cost 35 lvl exp

Level 8: Unlockable by earning 1M Skyblock Coins through the bank bonus level 7
Allows you to save 18% of your skyblock coins
Cost 40 lvl exp

Level 9: Unlockable by earning 1.5M Skyblock Coins through the bank bonus level 8
Allows you to save 20% of your skyblock coins
Cost 40 lvl exp

Level 10: Unlockable by earning 5M Skyblock Coins through the bank bonus level 9
Allows you to save 25% of your skyblock coins
Receives 40% bonus in 3 days
Cost 50 lvl exp

Therefore, if you want to unlock the next bank level having to wait just once for the required time, you must have the following skyblock coins:

To unlock bank level 2 (Unlockable by earning 1k Skyblock Coins through the bank bonus level 1) waiting just once:
You must have 500k skyblock coins to deposit your 1% (5k) to the bank level 1 and receive your 20% bonus after 7 days (1k)

To unlock bank level 3 (Unlockable by earning 5k Skyblock Coins through the bank bonus level 2) waiting just once:
You must have 834k skyblock coins to deposit your 3% (25k) to the bank level 2 and receive your 20% bonus after 7 days (5k)

To unlock bank level 4 (Unlockable by earning 25k Skyblock Coins through the bank bonus level 3) waiting just once:
You must have 2M skyblock coins to deposit your 5% (100k) to the bank level 3 and receive your 25% bonus after 6 days (25k)

To unlock bank level 5 (Unlockable by earning 50k Skyblock Coins through the bank bonus level 4) waiting just once:
You must have 2.86M skyblock coins to deposit your 7% (200k) to the bank level 4 and receive your 25% bonus after 6 days (25k)

To unlock bank level 6 (Unlockable by earning 150k Skyblock Coins through the bank bonus level 5) waiting just once:
You must have 5M skyblock coins to deposit your 10% (500k) to the bank level 5 and receive your 30% bonus after 5 days (150k)

To unlock bank level 7 (Unlockable by earning 500k Skyblock Coins through the bank bonus level 6) waiting just once:
You must have 11.91M skyblock coins to deposit your 12% (1.43M) to the bank level 6 and receive your 35% bonus after 5 days (500k)

To unlock bank level 8 (Unlockable by earning 1M Skyblock Coins through the bank bonus level 7) waiting just once:
You must have 19.05M skyblock coins to deposit your 15% (2.86M) to the bank level 7 and receive your 35% bonus after 4 days (1M)

To unlock bank level 9 (Unlockable by earning 1.5M Skyblock Coins through the bank bonus level 8) waiting just once:
You must have 23.815M skyblock coins to deposit your 18% (4.286M) to the bank level 8 and receive your 35% bonus after 4 days (1.5M)

To unlock bank level 10 (Unlockable by earning 5M Skyblock Coins through the bank bonus level 9) waiting just once:
You must have 71.43M skyblock coins to deposit your 20% (14.286M) to the bank level 9 and receive your 35% bonus after 4 days (5M)

Otherwise, you will have to continue depositing to the bank until you reach the requirement to unlock the next level

IMPORTANT NOTES: ONLY SKYBLOCK COINS OBTAINS BY BANK BONUS COUNT TO UNLOCK NEXT BANK LEVEL
IMPORTANT NOTE: You cannot deposit the percentage you want and once the skyblock coins are deposited you cannot withdraw them from the bank.

🚶‍♂️ADVENTURER
The adventurer is the dumbest thing that could be added to the skyblock hub, the adventurer simply shows you the main quests, side quests or hidden quests that you can do, something that can easily be seen in the End Crystal while you are in the skyblock hub without need to go adventurer.
the adventurer needs to be changed, instead of showing you the missions that you can see in the End Crystal or in the Skyblock Shop it will show you missions called "Skyblock Challenges", these missions will have a duration of one week and there will be 10 missions each week.

The missions will have the following structure:

• Gather X amount of a material (wood, mineral, crop, sappling)
  • Buy X amount of something
  • Kill a mob X times

The missions can be repeated as the weeks go by, but ideally, at least 50 different ones should be coded (something like challenges on java).

REWARDS
Obviously missions of this type would be boring to do if they did not give you good rewards, and I am not talking about large amounts of skyblock coins or large amounts of diamonds, I am talking about special items that you only receive when completing the 10 weekly missions, that means that each mission will not give you an individual reward, you will have to do all the missions to get the great reward.

The rewards you can get could be:

Magic Papyrus
(paper item) (one use - right click)

Magic Papyrus of Crops
Allows you to make the selected crop finish its growing time automatically

Magic Papyrus of Sapplings
Allows you to make the selected sappling finish its growing time automatically

Magic Papyrus of Generators
Allows you to make the selected generator finish its estimated time automatically

Magic Papyrus of Spawners
Allows you to automatically go to the next level of selected the spawner

Boss Scrolls
(map item) (one use - right click)

Boss scrolls allow you to increase the level of the boss you are fighting with as well as the time of the fight, a boss of a higher level will give you a greater amount of experience.

Unlike the magic papyrus, there are specific boss scrolls to each boss

• Snow Golem Scroll
  • Iron Golem Scroll
  • Wither Scroll
  • Etc

BOOST X4
Some special rewards would also be boost X4 (in the optimizer you can only activate boost X2), these boost X4 would have a duration of 3 hours and will not be activated automatically when you complete the missions, you can save them and use them whenever you want.
Obviously there would be boost X4 from crops, sappling and generators.

So if you complete all 10 missions you could receive:

• Boost X4 Generators (1X)
  • Snow Golem Scroll (2X)
  • Magic Papyrus of Sapplings (X16)
  • Magic Papyrus of Crops (X64)
  • And some skyblock coins and experiencie levels... do you get the idea?

This is the end of this thread, I hope you have liked some of my ideas and can be taken as inspiration for future skyblock updates. Thank you if you read everything!

I'll tag some staff members, I hope I don't die ignored
@Camezonda @Younisco @Redned @Zed @driima
The best would be the bank

Oct 5, 2020
There should have minion and shop where we can buy everything and in bank we should store all coin. please do this .

Love your server from India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
Top Bottom