Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Arezeu

Member
Mar 8, 2022
1
1
9
Pronouns
He/Him
1. Does Fortune work on wheat? ( or any crops for that matter )
2. What's the best XP farm if I'm on birch forest island??

+any tips for advancing in skyblock would be nice :)
 

Lyriie

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
1,061
5,072
409
Pronouns
She/They
Fortune does work on crops, you can use any tool for it. I don't play Skyblock anymore so I'll leave the second question for someone else to answer!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Arezeu
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MiddaySky wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations & Best of luck, I believe in you! 💜
MiddaySky wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations & Best of luck, I believe in you! 💜
notekproo wrote on Aluzem's profile.
You've supported me when I left, and now im better. Congratulations on your achievement in becoming a staff member. Ill be with ya since day one
yurisatori0312 wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats!🎉
yurisatori0312 wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats!🎉
Top Bottom