Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Daily and weekly quests?


  • Total voters
    7
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubie2000

Member
Apr 24, 2020
1
1
4
25
Daily and weekly quests will be simple quests that can be completed by doing quests. This way the game mode will be entertaining every day. The quests can give rewards like: skyblock coins, experience, and blocks. every week there will be a hard quest or a series of hard quests that will reward an exclusive reward upon completing.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2Bunny

Slovy

Well-Known Member
Mar 30, 2020
248
549
109
Yep, that's a good one. But I think they already thought about this..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MiddaySky wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations & Best of luck, I believe in you! 💜
MiddaySky wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations & Best of luck, I believe in you! 💜
notekproo wrote on Aluzem's profile.
You've supported me when I left, and now im better. Congratulations on your achievement in becoming a staff member. Ill be with ya since day one
yurisatori0312 wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats!🎉
yurisatori0312 wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats!🎉
Top Bottom