Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
Here is a list of the problems i experimented in this game
Write yours down and i will add it to the list.

This is for the staff to know the problems this beta have and for everybody to know what problem can be dangerous.

this section is for problems not for bugs

PROBLEMS
-Wood cant be used as a decorative item because you need a lot of time for growing the trees so the only viable woods for building are oak and spruce and is totaly imposible to build with acacia
-Some items cant be sold and you must be able to sell the item: a lot of cooked things, wood planks, poisonous potato, wool, cokies, glass, bread...
-A lot of blocks you cant buy are missing so you will lose it forever if you loose all: cobwebs, andesite, diorite, granite and ice
-You can sell dirt when the only way to get dirt is buying it at the double price you sell it
-You get a normal leather armour after killing 10 bosses when you need a leather armour lvl2 for unlocking the quest
-Ocelots dont drop nothing only low xp and kill chickens
-Dirt is too expensive when you start playing, so the only way to get a lot of dirt is destroying your main island
-Ocelot generator is extremely expensive and it dont drop nothing o sell
-The snow golem boss can be traped and used as a infinite snow generator and kill it without problems
-Some Main quests are realy unbalanced asking for large quantityes of recent discovered materials for example 500 arrows or 250 cactus
-If you tame a ocelot he will not follow you, will not attack chikens and will count as one of the 3 oclots limit per spawner and also is a main quest
-the quest than ask you for dye colour blue your leather armour dont work if your armour was dyed before

Last edited:

NeoDaBomb

Feb 22, 2020
forgot to mention that dirt cost 100 coins per block and as a starter trying to make a huge farm it's extremely hard and cant just keep spending our coins on just 10 dirt blocks

Reactions: Jevmen

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
Most of the mentioned thing are ment to be that way, theres also a lot of incorrect information in this post.
wich one is incorrect?
this is not about bugs, if a mechanic was created for work that way is not a bug but that dont mean that the mechanic cant be unbalanced, anoying, broken or useless
you understand?

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
@Spuuuni can you help me, for some reason in this post the spoilers are replicating without touching them each time i edit the post, is realy anoying
And already broked the post twice, anything you can do?
*edit: it stopped by now

Last edited:
Reactions: its_Marto03

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
@Spuuuni can you help me, for some reason in this post the spoilers are replicating without touching them each time i edit the post, is realy anoying
And already broked the post twice, anything you can do?
*edit: it stopped by now
He will give you a better information than every member.

Greetings!

JobvanTuijl

Dec 11, 2019
wich one is incorrect?
this is not about bugs, if a mechanic was created for work that way is not a bug but that dont mean that the mechanic cant be unbalanced, anoying, broken or useless
you understand?
Wood is supposed to be that way, thats the natural progression of skyblock. Skyblock also is based arount having limited recources.... so having everything in the shop removes the original skyblock feeling. Also you get enough dirt on your starting island to make a decent farm to buy more.....
Also skyblock just rolled out so you shouldn't complain about any buggs there might be

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
Wood is supposed to be that way, thats the natural progression of skyblock. Skyblock also is based arount having limited recources.... so having everything in the shop removes the original skyblock feeling. Also you get enough dirt on your starting island to make a decent farm to buy more.....
Also skyblock just rolled out so you shouldn't complain about any buggs there might be
Is the natural progression but still that problem

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
-Wood cant be used as a decorative item because you need a lot of time for growing the trees so the only viable woods for building are oak and spruce and is totaly imposible to build with acacia
You can still use oak and spruce so I don't really see the problem here.
-Some items cant be sold and you must be able to sell the item: a lot of cooked things, wood planks, poisonous potato, wool, cokies, glass, bread...
I do agree with this. I'd rather sell all my worthless stuff than store it.
-A lot of blocks you cant buy are missing so you will lose it forever if you loose all: cobwebs, andesite, diorite, granite and ice
. Skyblock also is based arount having limited recources.... so having everything in the shop removes the original skyblock feeling.
-You can sell dirt when the only way to get dirt is buying it at the double price you sell it
This is kinda normal. Everything you sell will give you less than what you bought it for.
-You get a normal leather armour after killing 10 bosses when you need a leather armour lvl2 for unlocking the quest
This is just meant as a joke I think, however it is usefull for when your current chestplate breaks (if you dont repair it).
They can be used in chicken farms.
-Dirt is too expensive when you start playing, so the only way to get a lot of dirt is destroying your main island
You don't need big farms to complete the main quests. Just do the side quests when you have enough money to buy dirt.
So, just don't buy it?
-The snow golem boss can be traped and used as a infinite snow generator and kill it without problems
Yeah they might need to fix this, however it is not that big of a problem.
-Some Main quests are realy unbalanced asking for large quantityes of recent discovered materials for example 500 arrows or 250 cactus
You simply need to plant everything you've got. Don't sell anything.

Reactions: JobvanTuijl

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
Somewhat agree upon the fact that it is hard to make nice builds with only a couple of woodblocks available in bulk in the early game. But on the other hand, the different types of trees are pretty essential to cube's skyblock so I don't really wanna see change in this. I just made a new build with the new wood available, each time I unlocked it :)

These are both normal and part of skyblock, cubecraft has already made this skyblock one of the more easier ones I've played, I wouldn't want my rare blocks I've saved up to become borderline worthless. It's the rare items that will eventually create some form of economy once trading becomes a thing (if it does).

Selling is for early game, buying is for late game.

You get a normal leather armour after killing 10 bosses when you need a leather armour lvl2 for unlocking the quest
Don't see the problem here actually? Ocelots not dropping anything is just minecraft, cube didn't do anything in that, and the rewards you get for one challenge shouldn't be influenced by different challenges you completed before.

Dirt is perfectly balanced, you shouldn't be able to just buy your dirt early game, mining out your island is part of skyblock. However, it shouldn't be much of a pain to buy dirt late game either. I like it's current price.
Snow-farms are just a minecraft feature, I don't see why you think they're a problem.
Not all main quests should be identical, some are harder some are easier, that's perfectly normal too...

-If you tame a ocelot he will not follow you, will not attack chikens and will count as one of the 3 oclots limit per spawner and also is a main quest
Again, just a minecraft feature lol

-the quest than ask you for dye colour blue your leather armour dont work if your armour was dyed before
aand that's just a bug, could've reported it.

Overall, I'm sorry but I don't think any of the problems you listed are problems at all, and therefore don't need solving.

KarolinaNik

May 24, 2020
Hi folks.
Can you please help with a strategy on how to kill a snow golem in Cold Taiga?
I tried to summon it in a pit and drop bucket of water close. It is melted, as there is only a snowball left there.
But the quest didn't count:
upload_2020-5-24_22-28-22.png

D

Deleted member 489420

jervem u forgot to say that there is to small blocks/items which u can buy in shop for example there should be add granite, andesite, Diorite, coarse dirt, cracked stone bricks. dead bush, being able to buy tulipans maybe even mushrooms, lily pads, cobwebs, there must be also added silk touch enchantment!.

Edit: i also totally agree that there is to small amount of things to sell/buy in shop

chickenkippen

May 4, 2020
like everybody said, its all part of skyblock, and all the quests are hard and sometimes you need to wait for a long time, that is part of the gamemode

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.