Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Titanic27

Forum Expert
Mar 17, 2014
fabulous land
Agreed with Tamm. But gameplay wise, since alot of it is made out of wool, could be a fun kit with pyro, and being incased in glass will eliminate getting insta killed by punch 3 bows, however might encourage camping, also having a second layer to the island really does change gameplay which you have. However the middle could use better work organically, needs to have more curve, more realism to it, to make it look more like a gumball machine. But I like the colours and the opportunities it gives to gameplay, since that is it's most promising feature. I will speak to other builders, and it might get put on build server as a reserve map, when we need them.
Feedback... everywhere I turn, my alerts filter must be broken cause I didn't catch a single post from meagans post onwards. I moved the islands dispenser open ajar perfect for snipers, so camping might not have been the best option. But.... it might make the map be ugleh please tell me whether you can put up with this uglehness
Perhaps changing the wool to stained glass?
That may work.
I changed to regular glass to stained glass cause it will make the map prettier and it lowers the level of sight by 1% JK probs like 31% (I'm not sure. I am not going to be a mathematician when I am older xD)

CrystalMoonlight94

May 16, 2014
Cytus Wiki
cytus.wikia.com
Hey, I didn't bother to look at anything other than the pictures because my stupid windows 8 is being stupid and won't let me log into my minecraft account.

It thinks I'm using a different computer so it asks me the security question. I answer correctly and it said... "Oops! An error has occurred, please try again later." So I try again the next day. Same thing. Next week, same thing. I haven't found any information on why this is happening anywhere so far. :(

Anime_Pickles

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2014
Heavenly Host Elementary School
Hey, I didn't bother to look at anything other than the pictures because my stupid windows 8 is being stupid and won't let me log into my minecraft account.

It thinks I'm using a different computer so it asks me the security question. I answer correctly and it said... "Oops! An error has occurred, please try again later." So I try again the next day. Same thing. Next week, same thing. I haven't found any information on why this is happening anywhere so far. :(
its fine, I was just letting you know :3

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
I really like the idea. :)
Went to your plot and I think you missed to put chest inside of some islands though ;P Also decorate the little ones in front of middle. They look a bit boring right now :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Tommy Boi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Wow, congrats on Helper, man
good job, good luck
Tommy Boi wrote on Frontlane's profile.
good job, good luck
Eli
From musical hater to musical lover with a single trick: my girlfriend forced me to watch Hamilton 😂
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congratss!
Top Bottom