Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
I’ve had this idea which is not so much my idea because it’s from multiple different servers, so I was thinking why don’t you implement the feature of when you knock somebody off the edge in skywars/bedwars it automatically puts it in your inventory instead of the loot going to waste? - Adam

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
I’ve had this idea which is not so much my idea because it’s from multiple different servers, so I was thinking why don’t you implement the feature of when you knock somebody off the edge in skywars/bedwars it automatically puts it in your inventory instead of the loot going to waste? - Adam
Nah

Reactions: Adxm

ssunsett

Moderator ☀️
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 25, 2021
Belgium
Your inventory will be full with stuff that you don’t want 🤔

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
You can always drop the stuff you don’t need lol

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
It’s alright you dislike it, it’s just that then it would be like other servers

Reactions: ssunsett

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
People always mess me up by stealing the diamonds and jumping off early game lol it annoys me

UBRE

May 30, 2020
Mexico.
Maybe if it was just the "money" they have, all the loot would make inventory look messy.

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Maybe if it was just the "money" they have, all the loot would make inventory look messy.
True, but for sky wars maybe if they had better armour than you it will swap it (for example if i had a leather chest plate and they had a diamond it would give me diamond one)

• Disagree
Reactions: UBRE
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
Top Bottom