Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Wales
I’ve had this idea which is not so much my idea because it’s from multiple different servers, so I was thinking why don’t you implement the feature of when you knock somebody off the edge in skywars/bedwars it automatically puts it in your inventory instead of the loot going to waste? - Adam

Nov 29, 2020
I’ve had this idea which is not so much my idea because it’s from multiple different servers, so I was thinking why don’t you implement the feature of when you knock somebody off the edge in skywars/bedwars it automatically puts it in your inventory instead of the loot going to waste? - Adam
Nah

Reactions: Adxm

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Wales
People always mess me up by stealing the diamonds and jumping off early game lol it annoys me

UBRE

May 30, 2020
BCS, México, America, Earth.
Maybe if it was just the "money" they have, all the loot would make inventory look messy.

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Wales
Maybe if it was just the "money" they have, all the loot would make inventory look messy.
True, but for sky wars maybe if they had better armour than you it will swap it (for example if i had a leather chest plate and they had a diamond it would give me diamond one)

• Disagree
Reactions: UBRE
Discord
Members Online

Team Online

Latest profile posts

1619122013922.png

1619122028917.png

I am again top 1 of reports 😎
(sorry @Maaarijn <3)
Josher wrote on b12m1's profile.
Welcome to the forums! ^-^
Egg🥚 wrote on Marieke2001's profile.
epic pro gamer setup xxl special edition ++ lite
I was going back home and there were 2 girls walking in front of me, the one looked like my old classmate and I literally waved at her, then realized it wasn't her and just a random girl.. they kept looking at me for like 10 seconds. It wasn't good.
Top Bottom