Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Wales
I’ve had this idea which is not so much my idea because it’s from multiple different servers, so I was thinking why don’t you implement the feature of when you knock somebody off the edge in skywars/bedwars it automatically puts it in your inventory instead of the loot going to waste? - Adam

Nov 29, 2020
I’ve had this idea which is not so much my idea because it’s from multiple different servers, so I was thinking why don’t you implement the feature of when you knock somebody off the edge in skywars/bedwars it automatically puts it in your inventory instead of the loot going to waste? - Adam
Nah

Reactions: Adxm

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Wales
People always mess me up by stealing the diamonds and jumping off early game lol it annoys me

UBRE

May 30, 2020
BCS, México, America, Earth.
Maybe if it was just the "money" they have, all the loot would make inventory look messy.

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Wales
Maybe if it was just the "money" they have, all the loot would make inventory look messy.
True, but for sky wars maybe if they had better armour than you it will swap it (for example if i had a leather chest plate and they had a diamond it would give me diamond one)

• Disagree
Reactions: UBRE
Discord
Members Online

Team Online

Latest profile posts

I'm now live on Twitch! You're welcome to join us on Cube! https://twitch.tv/HackersDontWin :D
FireExcalibur10 wrote on TheJeroen's profile.
POG
figuring out how this works
I forgot to post a quote yesterday, so today I'll post two!

“Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.”

“Happy people plan actions, they don’t plan results.”
Kazwa wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! :D
Top Bottom