Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

profredyt

Feb 21, 2021
Hello 👋 I have a few suggestions for sky block on bedrock 1. it would be nice if we would be able to do /fly on are island because other sky blocks have that for buying a rank 2. I don’t know if you would be able to do this one what I am about to say so I would like the possibility to make a shop where other players can come to my shop via a command like /shop(name of shop) and you would be able to buy the stuff add the owner of the shop can sell everything in the game

Reactions: manecraft1279

Samixly

Oct 13, 2020
Berk 🏜
www.cubecraft.net
Hello 👋 I have a few suggestions for sky block on bedrock 1. it would be nice if we would be able to do /fly on are island because other sky blocks have that for buying a rank 2. I don’t know if you would be able to do this one what I am about to say so I would like the possibility to make a shop where other players can come to my shop via a command like /shop(name of shop) and you would be able to buy the stuff add the owner of the shop can sell everything in the game
I agree,

I think if they open '' skyblock '' more there will be a lot more people coming to play it.

For example: Chat with the community, warps, / fly command, a shop where all people can sell something to other people, and more.

I personally find the game a bit boring at the moment.

profredyt

Feb 21, 2021
I agree,

I think if they open '' skyblock '' more there will be a lot more people coming to play it.

For example: Chat with the community, warps, / fly command, a shop where all people can sell something to other people, and more.

I personally find the game a bit boring at the moment.
I agree with you the only thing keeping me playing it is the Qests at the moment

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Gefeliciteerd! :)
Reesle wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on elderlysnake123's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
Hony wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats Worried 🥳🥳
Minecart+poisnous potato= SUPER SPEEDY MINECART-
Screenshot_20240420_202707.jpg

The best minecart in history
Top Bottom