Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

profredyt

Feb 21, 2021
Hello 👋 I have a few suggestions for sky block on bedrock 1. it would be nice if we would be able to do /fly on are island because other sky blocks have that for buying a rank 2. I don’t know if you would be able to do this one what I am about to say so I would like the possibility to make a shop where other players can come to my shop via a command like /shop(name of shop) and you would be able to buy the stuff add the owner of the shop can sell everything in the game

Reactions: manecraft1279

Samixly

Oct 13, 2020
Berk 🏜
www.cubecraft.net
Hello 👋 I have a few suggestions for sky block on bedrock 1. it would be nice if we would be able to do /fly on are island because other sky blocks have that for buying a rank 2. I don’t know if you would be able to do this one what I am about to say so I would like the possibility to make a shop where other players can come to my shop via a command like /shop(name of shop) and you would be able to buy the stuff add the owner of the shop can sell everything in the game
I agree,

I think if they open '' skyblock '' more there will be a lot more people coming to play it.

For example: Chat with the community, warps, / fly command, a shop where all people can sell something to other people, and more.

I personally find the game a bit boring at the moment.

profredyt

Feb 21, 2021
I agree,

I think if they open '' skyblock '' more there will be a lot more people coming to play it.

For example: Chat with the community, warps, / fly command, a shop where all people can sell something to other people, and more.

I personally find the game a bit boring at the moment.
I agree with you the only thing keeping me playing it is the Qests at the moment

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom