Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
I think it's better to record and report campers who camp on skybases rather than lowering the height limit.

Reactions: Westsi

Dark Velak

Novice Member
Jun 10, 2020
México
www.youtube.com
skybases are not allowed. You can report skybasers/rulebreakers here ---> https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/report-a-bedrock-player-or-bug.88/

Also, if you play in xbox you can record on your phone
I do have the ability to record on Xbox, but it's a bit cumbersome to have to record a video showing what you are doing and have to come to the PC upload the video to Youtube, wait for it to load and then report it and repeat the process over and over again, as gamers don't understand.
Also you can create another account and do the same thing, it doesn't seem fair :(

Reactions: Westsi

Alexp192

Honor and Glory!
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 6, 2018
España, Andalucia
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I do have the ability to record on Xbox, but it's a bit cumbersome to have to record a video showing what you are doing and have to come to the PC upload the video to Youtube, wait for it to load and then report it and repeat the process over and over again, as gamers don't understand.
Also you can create another account and do the same thing, it doesn't seem fair :(
this process may be a bit annoying but it is the only option to report users

broslaida

Feb 9, 2021
Ireland
I am not sure if this is a good thing, I would like your opinions.
Players doing their basing in games gets annoying, as they do it at a difficult height to reach.
My idea is to lower the height limit so they don't base so high.
Makes sense yeah. If it isn't allowed to skybase, then why have such a high height limit

Reactions: Dark Velak
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom