Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Krabs

Novice Member
Oct 28, 2017
Im posting this on the skywars suggestions because it seems the best for here but it could work where ever. I think the server should add some sort of ranking system where you can play players around your skill level.

Reactions: Roubory

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Im posting this on the skywars suggestions because it seems the best for here but it could work where ever. I think the server should add some sort of ranking system where you can play players around your skill level.
Hypixel have stars/prestige sistem
I would love to see that in cubecraft too

Reactions: ItsBaraa

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell
And how should one's "skill level" be determined exactly? From my experience one's playerlevel, wins or K/D-ratio often doesn't say a lot about their actual skill and should therefore not be included in the equation in my opinion.
It can be morea accurate if you also use the game played,but still not enought.

koops

Sep 24, 2017
Boston, Massachusetts
Im posting this on the Skywars suggestions because it seems the best for here but it could work where ever. I think the server should add some sort of ranking system where you can play players around your skill level.
I don't see how this could work. The skill in this game would be your PvP capabilities but other than that, it's mostly rng. The rng comes from the chests you open and even fights, people you fight, etc. I don't see a way they can determine your SR. They can do it with wins or how many kills you get but this can change constantly. I'd love the idea. If you have any ideas on how I'd love to hear it because I'm pretty interested in this. For now, I guess you'll have to keep clapping these bots on Skywars :D

Reactions: xTnts

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
there are lots of players and there are also many suggestions for this. i dont think cubecraft is going to add it or it should be in a big update that is coming

Reactions: koops

Roubory

Jun 28, 2019
You mean a ranked mode
Its quite diferent, the sistem could be based on xp level besides a rank. There are also stone ranks that are really good. But maybe it would also be a good idea to add a rank mode :P

SlipAndSlideBby

Novice Member
Apr 19, 2018
The Netherlands

Everyone is different in level and skills. Examples: FFA players are good at pvp but level 50 / 60 basically FFA you cant earn exp fast. Eggwars and skywars players are higher but are just good in other stuff yk so it doesn't make sense

Trueno

Jan 25, 2020
México.

You are looking for a game mode called "Skywars Ranked" which is very difficult for it to be added to the server.

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
You are looking for a game mode called "Skywars Ranked" which is very difficult for it to be added to the server.
Hello, please avoid posting on old threads unless you have something significant to add on to the conversation as rule 3.4 states:
  • 3.4 - No reviving inactive threads without reason. Does not apply to news posts, games, or introduction threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Evaluatiefout wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Top Bottom