Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
There are already toned down versions of maps like golf and forest. My idea is to bring plus versions or bigger maps into eggwars . For example : steampunk plus , where each island has for rotors instead of one . This would also be the forst teams map that is aligned side by side instead of a circle

There could me more obviously , like anti camping + maps (those are savanna and end ofc)

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
Sure, that wiuld be amazing as well . I got the isea from suggestions saying construction ahould be ported over to teams

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
The map golf is removed (I think). Bigger maps have not always an advance, you have more lagg,...

There Will come a little Eggwars update against camping. The Puch bow increase of price (25 diamonts) , you can buy enderpearls in normal (64 diamonts), You can buy permanent team upgrades with emeralds.

I dont think that it is a Good idea for making bigger maps against camping. With the update it Will be more difficult for campers. Is a bigger map an option? I think of not, I dont see your point Why bigger maps are Good against campers. Yes, it is Good for them, they have more lagg ;)

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Personally, I do not like big maps such as Tea party because they take too long to play and lag is a problem.

I think so far we have enough big maps, like said above I rather have new maps to play on.

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
The map golf is removed (I think). Bigger maps have not always an advance, you have more lagg,...

There Will come a little Eggwars update against camping. The Puch bow increase of price (25 diamonts) , you can buy enderpearls in normal (64 diamonts), You can buy permanent team upgrades with emeralds.

I dont think that it is a Good idea for making bigger maps against camping. With the update it Will be more difficult for campers. Is a bigger map an option? I think of not, I dont see your point Why bigger maps are Good against campers. Yes, it is Good for them, they have more lagg ;)
This is not about camping. Its about team versions of singleplayer maps

Reactions: GeldHaftige

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
Personally, I do not like big maps such as Tea party because they take too long to play and lag is a problem.

I think so far we have enough big maps, like said above I rather have new maps to play on.
these maps arent going to be teaparty sized . Id love some new maps too

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Gefeliciteerd maatje! <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
Quack-tacular Birthday to you, dear duck friend! 🎉 Wishing you a pond full of joy, a sky full of sunshine, and a heart full of love on your special day! May your feathers stay fluffy, your ponds be plentiful, and your quacks be heard far and wide. Here's to another year of waddling adventures and endless smiles! 🦆🎂

I love chat gpt
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Lyriie wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom