Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

hmaqs

Novice Member
Jun 22, 2025
64
140
39
15
Pronouns
He/Him
In my opinion, it is a bad Idea cuz if it would be trade able, people won't buy full bundles or passes and only trade their favorite prefixes etc.
 
  • Agree
Reactions: yurisatori0312

gowiththeflow

Member
Jun 22, 2026
13
16
4
20
netherlands
I think it's a nice idea, but the implementation would have to be done very carefully. I can see people trying to scam others, and as others have mentioned, less valuable items might end up being forgotten. To keep trading fair and enjoyable for everyone, I think the system would need a lot of safeguards.
 
  • Like
Reactions: mrpeeveepee
Jan 28, 2024
26
13
19
20
Pronouns
He/Him
The ability to trade different items like chest skins, Prefixes, Cages, and other items between players that agree.
It would make IRL trading become a serious issue. Usually servers forbid that and it causes third party "black markets" on sites like Eldorado to start existing. Hence, I think it's a bad idea.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Cathie wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!!!!!!!!
JCBlueHornet wrote on cyberknife's profile.
ty for the follow gang
Memati098 wrote on Aluzem's profile.
congrats 🥳
x pmx 1 wrote on cyberknife's profile.
thanks for the follow
Top Bottom