Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Simply

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2017
Beyond the Fourth Wall
Hello!

After quite some time on the forums, I figured I'd do a proper introduction, seeing as my last two were quite cringy and unrepresentative of who I am now. Don't go looking for them, I had them deleted some time ago anyway c:

So, I'll start from the basics I suppose.

What's my name? Obviously, it isn't "Simply". My real name is actually "Φοίβος", roughly pronounced as 'pheevos'. Call me by whichever of the two you prefer.

Where am I from and how old am I? I am 17 years old and I come from Greece, specifically, Athens.

What do I look like?
Just check my profile picture.

What's my contribution to the community? Honestly, it's not much. I've been part of the forums for 3 years and have played on Cubecraft since 2015-2016. In the span of those years I've only made a handful of suggestions and meaningful contributions, such as reporting cheaters and bugs. Other than that, most of the time I don't really chat in-game or on discord, so barely anyone knows me. The only thing I'm somewhat "known" for, I guess, is making bad memes on the forums.

How was I introduced to the forums community? Long story short, I made this account and didn't end up doing much besides reporting at first. Then I started browsing the forums, got inspired by some great people who are still around in the community, and started trying to improve the server any way I saw fit. If it wasn't for those people, I'd have probably quit a long time ago and they don't even know it :v

What are my interests/hobbies? This is going to be a long one ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Minecraft:
So as far as Minecraft is concerned, my main interests have always been building and pvp.
The first server I ever joined on Minecraft was a build server and I haven't really stopped since. When I joined the forums, I started posting some of my builds and they seem to have impressed some of you, so that's good.
My interest in pvp started when I moved from 1.8 to 1.9 in 2016 once it came out. The best server for it at the time was Cube, and since it had a variety of games that utilized pvp, I stuck to it.

Other activities:
Of course, Minecraft isn't my only hobby. One thing I really enjoy, and can't go a day without, is music. I always value my private time greatly, because it's only then that I can listen to music uninterrupted. My music taste is really broad, though I have a strong liking to metal (and many of its subgenres), alternative hiphop, and rock. I do also listen to other genres of music, such as pop (but only specific artists, I can't stand most of it c: ), classical etc.
I don't find only listening to music satisfying enough though. I like to also play music and go to concerts (though the latter is not possible at the moment).
in terms of instruments, I mainly play the drums, but I dabble a tiny bit on electric guitar and bass.

I also do a bit of drawing, only sketches though. I'm not good at colouring, or using anything besides a pencil for that matter.

What about outdoor activities? Well, I like going mountain biking from time to time, though my bike is pretty bad.
And it's a common theme with mountains. I enjoy them a lot. I prefer hiking to a day on the beach, for example.

Now, I do enjoy politics, and reading about historical events with political implications,though I won't elaborate since it's not a topic for the forums, and I presume most of my opinions would seem quite controversial

I also enjoy movies and books.
Some of the movies I really enjoy are animated (yes I'm 17 and I like animated movies, what about it :v ), like How to train dragon and Frozen, yes Frozen. Other movies I like are the LotR trilogy, Tarantino movies, and comedies.
About books, though I haven't read a whole lot of them, I have enjoyed those that I have. Those being 1984, Animal Farm, and others of that kind.

~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~

I think that's pretty much it. Please don't reply with "welcome to the forums" cause I've been here for three years already, I just made this introduction for anyone wondering who I might be c:​

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
Hello Pheevos! Nice to meet you on the forums.
I wanted to ask you, what is your favorite musical genre? 😜

EDIT: I know you said you like pop, but is it your favorite genre?

Thanks for telling us more about yourself. I hope you have a great time here! :heart:

Last edited:
Reactions: Skqrrt

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
I’m also interested in politics, but the only politics I know about Greece is it’s whole thing with “North” Macedonia and how they got it to change it’s name. No Name change No nato for you. Seems petty tbh

I read 1984 its kinda overrated, the message is good but the story was incredibly boring.

Reactions: Gregeyy
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on DuckL's profile.
Hello all staff tag xd
Uploaded my avatar into an Amazon logo!
Do you like my logo so far?
5A133C14-392C-4DB8-A7EB-76F1E5DBC829.jpeg
Infringement wrote on Mr Jii Gamer's profile.
Has anyone celebrated their birthday on a leap day? The leap day is February 29. I was born on leap day in 2008. Leap years affect to every 4 years of the waiting period.
Reesle wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Have a good day, CoolPoalrBear :)
Top Bottom