Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Simply

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2017
Beyond the Fourth Wall
Hello!

After quite some time on the forums, I figured I'd do a proper introduction, seeing as my last two were quite cringy and unrepresentative of who I am now. Don't go looking for them, I had them deleted some time ago anyway c:

So, I'll start from the basics I suppose.

What's my name? Obviously, it isn't "Simply". My real name is actually "Φοίβος", roughly pronounced as 'pheevos'. Call me by whichever of the two you prefer.

Where am I from and how old am I? I am 17 years old and I come from Greece, specifically, Athens.

What do I look like?
Just check my profile picture.

What's my contribution to the community? Honestly, it's not much. I've been part of the forums for 3 years and have played on Cubecraft since 2015-2016. In the span of those years I've only made a handful of suggestions and meaningful contributions, such as reporting cheaters and bugs. Other than that, most of the time I don't really chat in-game or on discord, so barely anyone knows me. The only thing I'm somewhat "known" for, I guess, is making bad memes on the forums.

How was I introduced to the forums community? Long story short, I made this account and didn't end up doing much besides reporting at first. Then I started browsing the forums, got inspired by some great people who are still around in the community, and started trying to improve the server any way I saw fit. If it wasn't for those people, I'd have probably quit a long time ago and they don't even know it :v

What are my interests/hobbies? This is going to be a long one ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Minecraft:
So as far as Minecraft is concerned, my main interests have always been building and pvp.
The first server I ever joined on Minecraft was a build server and I haven't really stopped since. When I joined the forums, I started posting some of my builds and they seem to have impressed some of you, so that's good.
My interest in pvp started when I moved from 1.8 to 1.9 in 2016 once it came out. The best server for it at the time was Cube, and since it had a variety of games that utilized pvp, I stuck to it.

Other activities:
Of course, Minecraft isn't my only hobby. One thing I really enjoy, and can't go a day without, is music. I always value my private time greatly, because it's only then that I can listen to music uninterrupted. My music taste is really broad, though I have a strong liking to metal (and many of its subgenres), alternative hiphop, and rock. I do also listen to other genres of music, such as pop (but only specific artists, I can't stand most of it c: ), classical etc.
I don't find only listening to music satisfying enough though. I like to also play music and go to concerts (though the latter is not possible at the moment).
in terms of instruments, I mainly play the drums, but I dabble a tiny bit on electric guitar and bass.

I also do a bit of drawing, only sketches though. I'm not good at colouring, or using anything besides a pencil for that matter.

What about outdoor activities? Well, I like going mountain biking from time to time, though my bike is pretty bad.
And it's a common theme with mountains. I enjoy them a lot. I prefer hiking to a day on the beach, for example.

Now, I do enjoy politics, and reading about historical events with political implications,though I won't elaborate since it's not a topic for the forums, and I presume most of my opinions would seem quite controversial

I also enjoy movies and books.
Some of the movies I really enjoy are animated (yes I'm 17 and I like animated movies, what about it :v ), like How to train dragon and Frozen, yes Frozen. Other movies I like are the LotR trilogy, Tarantino movies, and comedies.
About books, though I haven't read a whole lot of them, I have enjoyed those that I have. Those being 1984, Animal Farm, and others of that kind.

~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~

I think that's pretty much it. Please don't reply with "welcome to the forums" cause I've been here for three years already, I just made this introduction for anyone wondering who I might be c:​

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
Hello Pheevos! Nice to meet you on the forums.
I wanted to ask you, what is your favorite musical genre? 😜

EDIT: I know you said you like pop, but is it your favorite genre?

Thanks for telling us more about yourself. I hope you have a great time here! :heart:

Last edited:
Reactions: Skqrrt

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
I’m also interested in politics, but the only politics I know about Greece is it’s whole thing with “North” Macedonia and how they got it to change it’s name. No Name change No nato for you. Seems petty tbh

I read 1984 its kinda overrated, the message is good but the story was incredibly boring.

Reactions: Gregeyy
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom