Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 59979

So I noticed in all the gamemodes where there is randomly selcted out of the votes that it is not random. In fact the highest donator rank wins. Im suggesting we change this so it is actually random and not a straight up lie.

I noticed it over time and it happens in all the games that have "random" selection such as when there is a draw in lucky islands or all the voting in skywars. Im saying they add an algorithm that actually makes it so it is random and sometimes the lower ranks will get their way over a higher rank. This means it is more fair and not just a competition of who has more money.

All im saying is to make the votes actually random so please do this is as it is a straight up BS lie that it is random. I cant even see any negatives in this idea.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Hmm I didn't notice that, but I also didn't pay close attention to it. I did notice that recently out of 16 skywars games I played that day, 13 were No Projectiles even though I voted Normal Projectiles every time.
I don't really believe this, because if they implemented it to boost rank sales, they surely would advertise it on the store. Anyway, it would be interesting to see some data about it, maybe two players with different ranks should make a test series, vote for different things every game and post the results here.

alltop10

Aug 23, 2016
Two of my alt accounts are gold ranks (I use them for solo only games and team only games trying to get to 1000 eggwars wins on each in their respective category) and many times I have noticed that what I voted for beat out what higher ranks voted for if the votes are even. I do believe that voting is random when it is a 50/50 split. You could just be having really bad luck.

p.s. I know about bad luck I played over 80 games of ender when it was out and I wasn't the ender once.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Two of my alt accounts are gold ranks (I use them for solo only games and team only games trying to get to 1000 eggwars wins on each in their respective category) and many times I have noticed that what I voted for beat out what higher ranks voted for if the votes are even. I do believe that voting is random when it is a 50/50 split. You could just be having really bad luck.

p.s. I know about bad luck I played over 80 games of ender when it was out and I wasn't the ender once.
Eggwars might be a different thing because it only becomes random in situations with equal votes for both sides.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
So I noticed in all the gamemodes where there is randomly selcted out of the votes that it is not random. In fact the highest donator rank wins. Im suggesting we change this so it is actually random and not a straight up lie.

I noticed it over time and it happens in all the games that have "random" selection such as when there is a draw in lucky islands or all the voting in skywars. Im saying they add an algorithm that actually makes it so it is random and sometimes the lower ranks will get their way over a higher rank. This means it is more fair and not just a competition of who has more money.

All im saying is to make the votes actually random so please do this is as it is a straight up BS lie that it is random. I cant even see any negatives in this idea.
That is not really true. I play skywars a lot, and I use OP as it gives me the longest time to catch players cheating or breaking any other rule. I am Emerald rank, and I vite for op. A diamond rank comes in and votes for normal or something. And on VERY rare occastions, it will choose theirs. But the part you explain is somewhat true. I am in a game with an Obsidian ranked player. They vote normal, I vote op, then it chooses them EVERYTIME. Its like you’re forced to get the highest rank to even get your vote. I do agree that it is stupid, and they should fix it. I think that they should make it to where if its both 1 on 1 votes that it should just be randomized. Honestly, that might sound fair, but you get a rank to vote, its not guaranteed for the game to be your vote anyway. When you buy a rank, it just gives you the power to vote, and some vanitys. Thats it and that is all it should be
Short Part:
I think they shouls make it ransomized no matter what te rank is if there is 1 vote on ___ and 1 vote on ___. Seems more fair as if you buy a rank, you are guaranteed to get the right to vote, but not everytime will it be the gamemode you want if it is a 1v1 (in voting not pvp)
+1

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
You are the coolest polar bear I know:D
Eli
Woo, 7,000 reaction score!!
HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Matriox wrote on Dreamer's profile.
1715192346078.png
Top Bottom