Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which of the following suggestions should be added?

• Total voters

Violesense

Feb 15, 2017
Santiago, Chile
Here I have a very simple suggestion for FFA, just to make things a little more interesting and faster.

1. Be able to purchase 64 arrows in store.
This is because buying arrows in packs of 5 is too slow, so buying a full stack for around 25 points might be useful for many players.

2. Get Regeneration IV for 2 seconds after a kill.
This is to prevent being cleaned up. A previous threat suggested to fully regenerate the killing player's HP, but that could end up making someone invincible.

3. Be able to purchase potions in store.
This is just to make potions more usable, instead of only Alchemists being able to use them. Since many potions can be quite powerful, I'd suggest to make them around 25-30 points each.

Thank you for reading! Which suggestions would you add?

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
I support 1 and 2, but 3 will make the point of choosing the Potion Guy Kit useless. (don't blame me forgot the name of it xd)

However, I yesterday made a thread about FFA with getting full health after a kill to prevent cleaning, but regeneration is also a possibility. Being able to buy 64 is just something what makes life easier. ;)

In overall, good suggestion. :)

Reactions: Violesense

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I don't really care about FFA on cube at all until they bring back normal maps without wings :(

But I personally don't like being able to buy stuff for points at all. If someone who's good at the game buys everything (speed kit + full dia armor + bow/arrows + golden apples) it's pretty much impossible to kill him alone and very hard to kill him with a team. If I could choose, I'd remove buying stuff for points completely.

Regeneration after a kill sounds good, at least if the person didn't buy dia armor.

I think the archer and the alchemist are a bit broken because you can only ever kill a few people until you run out of arrows/potions, I like how it is on other servers, were they refill after a while. I wouldn't really want everyone to have potions.

I know many people like op FFA so I'm not asking to change it, but I think it would be better if you had to eat to regenerate (either with unlimited food or some way of getting food) because in op it's too easy to run away if you get to low health.

tl;dr: #2 please

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Hey Viol,

It would definitely make life easier if you can purchase 64 arrows at once, but I doubt anyone would use it all up. Bow fights are rare in FFA :/

As for the regeneration, the point of FFA is where everyone is free for all (even if teaming is allowed). So clean ups happen. I don't mind them myself.

Anyways the potion would make the game mode more interesting. It would also make the alchemist kit last longer than it usually does. But then again it will take away the purpose of an alchemist (but then again arrows and bows are made available...)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
:disagree:
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welcome back my friend!:D I missed you <3
Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
Top Bottom