Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ye or no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
ive played about 70 days kek
I just calculated if your playtime is 70 days and you play FFA 2 hours EVERY day. Then you started playing 840 days ago, which is 2,3 years. Hell nah that i’m going to believe this without proof

Reactions: Simply
D

Deleted member 347571

Lol iKarma is right tho don't react if you don't play the game lmao you only get cleaned in FFA and every FFA should've a full health regen..

D

Deleted member 347571

Pvp'ers are leaving Cube to pvp on FFA servers cuz Cube their ffa has stuff like shopping, no health regen, massive mountains and building which makes ppl lag

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
California
Pvp'ers are leaving Cube to pvp on FFA servers cuz Cube their ffa has stuff like shopping, no health regen, massive mountains and building which makes ppl lag
As far as I've seen, the population is increasing day by day. Even if these players do leave, they usually return back to Cube, so I care to ask but, where exactly are you seeing people leaving the server? As for lag, that has always been an issue with any FFA server, they eventually end up solving it, however, you just have to be patient until they find what may be causing it.

D

Deleted member 347571

Look at FFA lol the maps are causing lag + look what i just said

D

Deleted member 352903

Look at FFA lol the maps are causing lag + look what i just said
Apparently u dont like playing with other people in the same game xd. I recommend u to play duels, its the easiest way to not get cleaned

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
As far as I've seen, the population is increasing day by day. Even if these players do leave, they usually return back to Cube, so I care to ask but, where exactly are you seeing people leaving the server? As for lag, that has always been an issue with any FFA server, they eventually end up solving it, however, you just have to be patient until they find what may be causing it.
no other ffa server lags. draco lags bc of where it is hosted from but other than that no lag. and cube ffa has been lagging for months

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Top Bottom