Java Simple ffa suggestion.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by IKarma_, Jul 10, 2019.

?

Ye or no

This poll will close on Aug 28, 2019 at 12:40 AM.
  1. Ye

34.1%
  2. No (tell me a 6000 word essay on why not)

65.9%
  1. IKarma_

IKarma_ Member

_ThatCombo
    Obsidian
    K so Yano in ffa if you kill someone you get nothing and you can be easily cleaned.
    If you kill someone you should be given all of your health back this would be better for pure pvpers as they don’t have to deal with being cleaned by some noob scum and losing their kill streaks. Just a suggestion as a lot of pure 1.9 pvp ffa servers have this feature. Also fix the lag spikes in ffa it ruins the experience.

Edit: if you are a brain dead person without pvp knowledge down even bother voting or replying as I don’t want to hear your petty excuse either for or against this.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2019
    Dutudy likes this.
  2. IKarma_

IKarma_ Member

_ThatCombo
    Obsidian
  3. Onikpig

Onikpig Member

Onikpig
    Obsidian
    PLUS
    While I will not write a(n) 6000 word page essay on this, I'll give you my brief summarization on this idea, which has been stated prior, if I recall correctly.

"FFA" stands for Free For All, in which case it should be expected that you could get cleaned, even if you were to implement the health boosts which would occur after killing a player, there's still that off chance that someone could come by and still kill steal.

Now in the case, this goes into, the stance of a 1v1, you can always visit the duel section of Cube's PvP. In which you wouldn't have to worry about some random player coming in to clean.

In my opinion, however, having this implemented while considering that you can /shop in FFA, it would make it much harder to kill shoppers. As they wouldn't have to invest their point into "notch apples", because all they would have to do, is kill some random player just to regen their health back completely. This will potentially unbalance FFA and rather than benefiting the community, we would be harming it. Of course, this is just my personal opinion on the subject.

Warriors1976, Anthoken and _LilStxrry like this.
  4. IKarma_

IKarma_ Member

_ThatCombo
    Obsidian
    THis clearly shows you are not a pvper. And where is the 6k words

5. IKarma_

IKarma_ Member

_ThatCombo
    Obsidian
    @Onikpig Moderator removed video (inappropriate thumbnail)
    This is what I mean. Go like 30 seconds in

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2019
  6. Dutudy

Dutudy Member

Dutudy
    Obsidian
    Sure, I've been cleaned so many times and it's very annoying. You have my support bud
    Or you will get a protected area like none can take damage from you in 10 sec or something.

7. Señor Hour Glass

Señor Hour Glass Member

no______u
    Gold
    That doesnt make any sense, cleaning is part of pvp. If you want to 1v1 people without getting cleaned play duels
    You cant expect people to say "oh i will wait until u are 10hp" and im pretty sure everyone cleans other people, including u

8. chocolatemilkshake

chocolatemilkshake Member

I think you have a sound suggestion here

i do find it difficult to read people who can't pvp talk like they know exactly how to pvp like go away if you cant pvp or have no experience you dont get to vote on a pvp oriented suggestion

ewuo likes this.
  9. IKarma_

IKarma_ Member

_ThatCombo
    Obsidian
    Oi @Quetzi u better be ready for the full force of the pvp community to agree with this.

10. xNebq

xNebq Member

Nah getting full hp is just dumb. You are just getting mad your getting cleaned and can't deal with it and having to make a poll about it. Oh and lets not forget shoppers can become invinsible lmao. And have you thought about wizard being even more powerfull now?

Señor Hour Glass likes this.
  11. Mineron2000

Mineron2000 Member

No, It would just make most ppl unkillable shoppers dont even need gapples anymore u can just run and kill some poor samurai somewhere. And as much as i would like to post 6000 words i dont waste data storage for smth like this. If u get hp back might aswell give potions back as wizard and get armor and sword repaired.

12. komododragon2001

komododragon2001 Member

Mehriekehh
    Diamond
    Hahahaha I don’t. And i’ve played tons of Assassination. I’ve lost my access to Cubecraft for a year and once I came back one of my old Assassination “enemies” started to swear at me for cleaning him over 1.5/2 years ago. Literally. You guys shouldn’t fixate yourself so much on people who clean you, it’s part of the game, run if you get cleaned or try to take him down with you. Or play Assassination and run to a safezone/shop so you can regenerate.

Señor Hour Glass likes this.
  13. xNebq

xNebq Member

The short answer. The only people who want this are the people who get salty over being cleaned. Nothing more

ewuo, Anthoken and komododragon2001 like this.
  14. Anthoken

Anthoken Member

Anthoken
    Emerald
    God no, its ffa you are going to get cleaned. Like Onik pig said go play duels if you don't want to be cleaned.

15. ItsMaxxie

ItsMaxxie Member

ItsMaxxie
    Obsidian
    Good idea but I think that the max Health what you get back is 3-4 hearts

16. Elivat

Elivat Member

_BlehEli
    Emerald
    PLUS
    I don’t think the reason to implement this is to avoid cleaning, it’s more like a quality of life fix that will allow players to play and have action for longer periods of time. Which would lead on having a better time when you’re just playing FFA for the PvP. And perhaps would also allow people to play FFA for more time without getting bored.

IKarma_ likes this.
  17. CatsLoveRainbows

CatsLoveRainbows Member

CatzLoveRainbows
    Emerald
  18. IKarma_

IKarma_ Member

_ThatCombo
    Obsidian
    wizard wouldnt become more powerful. they have a set amount of pots and weaker armour. even if u did get full hp back and they had no pots ez clap. also u realise shopping ruins ffa. 99.9% of the pvp community hate it.

Saammm likes this.
  19. IKarma_

IKarma_ Member

_ThatCombo
    Obsidian
    omg u have no pvp experinece. DDI U NOT READ MY EDIT. i said to not comment if u had a useless reply. and 3-4 hp no lol. that does nothing.

20. Señor Hour Glass

Señor Hour Glass Member

no______u
    Gold
    He was just suggesting an idea lol

Elivat likes this.