Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dart monkey

Aug 11, 2017
imagine that you are in the game with a long straight road. It has 2 sides where you can build to protect the castle just like pandorafalls. If you put side 1 with towers and side 2 with other towers, How strong would be the defense. Also each side has a thickness of 2 checkers or 2 3x3 areas. So each side has a thickness of 6x6 or 2 small towers. Sorry if my grammar is bad.

Bold: Front.
Italic: The tower is on the back and is on the front of the side. I considered it a large group of towers.
Underline: Towers that are big, They can fit into 6x6 area but captures a lot of space, so you cant place other towers in that side.
Bold and Italic = Back.

Turret tower path 1 in side 1 + Random tower and archer tower path 2 in side 2 = ???
since archer towers cannot reach if its blocked or if its in the back blocked by other towers, We have to put archer towers on the front, with random towers on the back. Wonder how strong would be the defense. Could it be bad or good? Also it depends how strong are the random back towers

Zeus tower path 2 in side 1 + necromancer tower shulker summoner in side 2 = ???
Baby Zeus is good, But what if baby Zeus is grouped? How strong would it be? Plus Shulker is good. These towers are both aerial and terrestrial. How strong would be the defense?

Artillery path 1 in side 1 + Zeus tower path 1 and Archer tower path 1 in side 2 = ???
side 1 is terrestrial and side 2 is Both terrestrial and aerial. I believe that this could be bad but i dont know if its really bad
or good. They said that zeus tower path 1 is bad including artillery path 1. I have a question. What is "stun" in artillery path 1, i does not slow down monsters. Does it mean extra damage?

If you wanna do these methods. Try it and reveal its answer if you have done the defense. If you have side 1 tower/s + side 2 tower/s ideas, share it.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Top Bottom