Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

privqted

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jun 3, 2020
Ireland
Hey!

In the new Blocks QOL update Cubecraft added side quests. I think this is a super cool feature but they also added an item in your inventory to see these side quests. This item is placed in a super annoying and crucial inventory spot that would usually be used for blocks after getting a kill in bridges. I think it should be moved from the fifth spot in bridges, to the ninth slot, like it is in CTF.

If you'd like to see this changed agree :3

Attachments

• ctf.png
    ctf.png
    52.8 KB · Views: 94
  • bridges.png
    bridges.png
    148.3 KB · Views: 94

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Don't worry, next week, we plan to have hotbar loadout saving. So you can move it whenever you want and it'll stay there :D

But I will also get a dev to move the starting location of the side task icon, for new players. I'll make it always on the 9th slot. Arrows if there are any on the hotbar will be moved to the 8th etc.

privqted

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jun 3, 2020
Ireland
Don't worry, next week, we plan to have hotbar loadout saving. So you can move it whenever you want and it'll stay there :D

But I will also get a dev to move the starting location of the side task icon, for new players. I'll make it always on the 9th slot. Arrows if there are any on the hotbar will be moved to the 8th etc.
thatll be sick

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Hey!

In the new Blocks QOL update Cubecraft added side quests. I think this is a super cool feature but they also added an item in your inventory to see these side quests. This item is placed in a super annoying and crucial inventory spot that would usually be used for blocks after getting a kill in bridges. I think it should be moved from the fifth spot in bridges, to the ninth slot, like it is in CTF.

If you'd like to see this changed agree :3
Simple suggestion that I can agree with.
Haven’t played the new update yet, but I can agree that it would be annoying in the 5th slot.

Reactions: privqted

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Hey! - This can now be set to implemented.

We've added loadout/hotbar saving into BlockWars. Simply move the side tasks item anywhere you want it to, and it'll stay there forever.

We've also made it to the side tasks icon to always be in the 9th hotbar slot on the first-time default BlockWars game loadout. Again, you can move it to be hidden deep into your inventory, and you won't see it anymore :D

Cam.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
Top Bottom