💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Dec 11, 2018
Wales, United Kingdom
ben-dodd.com
Pronouns
He/Him
A lot of us are stuck inside right now... so why not share your setup! No matter how big or small, powerful or potato, all of us have our way of joining in on the community to have fun. Here's my setup! Can't wait to see what you've got :P

pc_setup.jpg

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
A lot of us are stuck inside right now... so why not share your setup! No matter how big or small, powerful or potato, all of us have our way of joining in on the community to have fun. Here's my setup! Can't wait to see what you've got :p

View attachment 162188
Amazing set-up. In my table I only have space to add one monitor but I've a lot of RGB lights so it's so nice too, I hope you will like it. (Later I will edit the post and I will add the photos)
Nice thread =)

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Nice setup you've got there!
I moved my setup to my boyfriend's place so I don't have to be alone in quarantine :)
Playing games together in the same room is actually much more fun than playing on my own! This is our setup now
IMG_20200410_214344.jpg

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
I don't really have a good setup, I have a gaming mouse and a keyboard. I have a MAC computer but at the end of this year I will have a good computer probably. I work in a supermarket and it pays very well! I wish that I had a good setup as you guys! I'm jealous! Good job anyways, you guys have a nice setup @S4nne and @mitgobla ! :)

Reactions: S4nne

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
WhatsApp Image 2018-06-21 at 23.17.29.jpeg

This was taken in mid 2018 and there's been some modifications since. I've changed out some monitors to some newer ones, I've got a DSLR camera behind the main screen as a webcam and a new mouse because that on in the image broke.

Also here's some specs for those who are interested (click to view):
Artboard 1.png Artboard 2.png

This was taken from my Instagram so I simply took the images from there and plopped them here

Last edited:

45Long

Apr 10, 2020
View attachment 162251
This was taken mid 2018 and there's been some podifications since. I've changed out some monitors to some newer ones, I've got a DSLR camera behind the main screen as a webcam and a new mouse because that on in the image broke.

Also here's some specs for those who are interested (click to view):
View attachment 162252 View attachment 162253

This was taken from my Instagram so I simply took the images from there and plopped them here
WOW ur setup is really NICEEE wooooooowwwwwwwwww

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
Top Bottom