Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
I like the idea of the top killer but for players who are good and can get easy kills they will level up really fast than they would level up faster than they would now but the other idea is really good :)

off_matbog23

Jun 17, 2020
België
For example 'PlayerX was the top killer with 7 kills'.

Maybe even bonus xp for the top killer?
YES omg please and then we could have a top 3 leaderboard at the end of each game and every time you are number one you get something like a star and then you can see the skill of other people and based on that they can make a better matchmaking system so they can make ranked egg and skywars. ;)

FullerDuck

Jul 31, 2020
Bedrock Edition
YES omg please and then we could have a top 3 leaderboard at the end of each game and every time you are number one you get something like a star and then you can see the skill of other people and based on that they can make a better matchmaking system so they can make ranked egg and skywars. ;)

I wouldn't go that far with it, I just want something simple at the end of a game.

Last edited:

FullerDuck

Jul 31, 2020
Bedrock Edition
Yea that would be better but like play 10 games and you already have 500 xp extra
Ya but they would 10 games where you win and get top killer that wont happen every game.

Plus 25 exp would be fair 10 wins is 1250 xp (pretty sure) +250 for top killer every game, that would be 25+125 only 20% extra

Edit: xp amount is different in solos and squads but plus 25 xp still seems fair

Last edited:

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
I like this idea, it'd be interesting to see on Java as well though so if you or any staff reading change the prefix to all networks that'd be nice. About the exp boost, I like it being either 50 exp for being top killer, or 5 exp for every kill you have or even both!

Could a poll also be added?

Reactions: FullerDuck

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
A small bonus like
+25 points (+5 most kills)
+125 exp (+20 most kills)

Can be also in other games with diferent stats like Eggs or players eliminated in eggwars or Core damage/Flags taken in blockwars.

Can you change prefix to all networks? this can be implemented also in Java perfectly

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
A small bonus like
+25 points (+5 most kills)
+125 exp (+20 most kills)

Can be also in other games with diferent stats like Eggs or players eliminated in eggwars or Core damage/Flags taken in blockwars.

Can you change prefix to all networks? this can be implemented also in Java perfectly
Something like that would be better and yes make it all networks.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom