Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

da egg war lover

Feb 1, 2016
efclukes gingerbread house
hey guys!I made this thread for people to leave suggestions for moneywalls and eggwars.Thanks and START TYPING.Moneywalls is probably the main thing for the thread because it is D.E.D right now and CHANGE is needed.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
First of all, don't put "us". It makes it sound like you're a staff member, but you're not.

Second, you might want to come up with some suggestions, if a staff member wants to create a community suggestion area, then they will. But they haven't. This might mean that they already have ideas.

Thirdly, it would be cool if more things revolved around the wither, such as having a decoy wither, being able to place the wither where ever you want, ect.

Reactions: hgbf

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
First of all, don't put "us". It makes it sound like you're a staff member, but you're not.

Second, you might want to come up with some suggestions, if a staff member wants to create a community suggestion area, then they will. But they haven't. This might mean that they already have ideas.
Lmao, you REKT @da egg war lover xD

What about "defenders" for both, EggWars and MoneyWars, a "special" villager that spawns in the middle each 10 minute, and you can buy from it a random EggSpawner. It can spawn, since a sheep to a IronGolem. Attacks the enmys

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium

Thirdly, it would be cool if more things revolved around the wither, such as having a decoy wither, being able to place the wither where ever you want, ect.
@da egg war lover

Reactions: hgbf and TheJeroen

HarryVanSunweb

Dedicated Member
Nov 7, 2015
Sun
I like EggWars as it is right now. It doesn't need changes.

Money Walls however does require some updates to make it more attractive. In my opinion the maps are not challenging enough. An average game does also take way too long in my opinion. Maybe Cube should reduce the time between the beginning of a game and when the walls fall.

TeoVolcano

Forum Veteran
Aug 20, 2015
Under your bed
How to improve Money Walls:
Step 1. Stab, destroy and burn that minigame (only the minigame itself, the maps can stay).
Step 2: create an original minigame.
Step 3: Like this post.

Thank you for reading.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
How to improve Money Walls:
Step 1. Stab, destroy and burn that minigame (only the minigame itself, the maps can stay).
Step 2: create an original minigame.
Step 3: Like this post.

Thank you for reading.
No. Money walls is my favorite game and I think we just need new maps. That's just my opinion.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Top Bottom