Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

OnlyTijmen

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Netherlands
trailoffriends.com
Pronouns
He/Him
this is my doggo, Inca :D Yes, she is a guide dog :)

IMG_20200419_185625.jpg

maddyjane120

Feb 14, 2021
Hoi, this is my very cute doggo. Her name is Zyvah and she's almost 4 months old. The first photo was taken when we picked her up from the breeder's place, so ye she was kinda small back then xd. Aight enjoy the pictures I guess.
View attachment 185531View attachment 185532View attachment 185533View attachment 185534View attachment 185535

Hey all,

Today I thought about making a thread where everyone can show off their pet(s). I guess you could kind of think of it as a sort of introduction thread but for your pet(s)?

The reason why I came up with this idea was because I do have pets myself, and I'd really love to know more about what sort of pets you all have!

If you'd like you can provide a description as well, including your pet's name, age, and just a little biography :)

I'll start:

View attachment 185524
This is Tex, she's 2 years old, She's a kakariki which literally means 'small parrot' and that's what she is! Her favorite food is sunflower seeds and she knows one word: 'hello'. Furthermore she also acts as my alarm clock for 7 in the morning and her main task is giving kisses, chilling on my shoulder, eating, and giving the cleaning lady a heart attack every time Tex tries to be social with her and flies at her to sit on her head!

Thanks for reading and enjoy looking at all the cool pets!
- Texbirds and Meiske
She's so adorable!

dappelflap

Feb 15, 2021
Nederland
This Jazz, he is 3 years old and he is an english cocker spaniel. We got him when he was almost one year old. This because his old family couldn't take care of him anyore. But now he is a very happy dog.
Snapchat-138385875.jpg

And this is my horse, Armani. He is a 16-year-old haflinger. Because of his leg injury we can't train very hard with him. But he is such a sweety.
IMG-20210208-WA0019.jpg

Last edited:

Promidius

Jul 26, 2020
Somewhere
Hey all,

Today I thought about making a thread where everyone can show off their pet(s). I guess you could kind of think of it as a sort of introduction thread but for your pet(s)?

The reason why I came up with this idea was because I do have pets myself, and I'd really love to know more about what sort of pets you all have!

If you'd like you can provide a description as well, including your pet's name, age, and just a little biography :)

I'll start:

View attachment 185524
This is Tex, she's 2 years old, She's a kakariki which literally means 'small parrot' and that's what she is! Her favorite food is sunflower seeds and she knows one word: 'hello'. Furthermore she also acts as my alarm clock for 7 in the morning and her main task is giving kisses, chilling on my shoulder, eating, and giving the cleaning lady a heart attack every time Tex tries to be social with her and flies at her to sit on her head!

Thanks for reading and enjoy looking at all the cool pets!
- Texbirds and Meiske
sooo cuteeeeee

Attachments

• 20210218_215450.jpg
    20210218_215450.jpg
    463.5 KB · Views: 91

Promidius

Jul 26, 2020
Somewhere
Okay, you definitely know who I'm going to post! ;)

View attachment 185525
This is Kiki, she's a Jack Russell Terrier and she's currently 8 months old. She enjoys destroying every toy we buy her, (I think this is her way of making us just buy her infinite toys) and she has her tongue stick out from time to time.

I've already taught her how to lie down, sit and give me paw, so she's definitely learnt a lot ever since we got her!
i love this one xdd

Reactions: Meiske

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Somewhere in 2015, my mother and I got our first cat. She was a few years old and came from an abusive owner. She was simply called "Poes" ("Cat" in Dutch) so we decided to keep that name.
In February of 2016, she went outside like any other cat but never returned. We never found her, despite our best efforts. These are two of the few photos/videos we have so that does mean a lot to me 🥰

VnoekHK.jpg

Poes was our first cat but definitely not our last one. We missed her very much but soon after she went missing we took in yet another cat. She was just a kitten so we picked her name ourselves: Charlotte!
Charlotte is outside a lot and isn't that attached to us. She only comes inside once in a blue moon, so we don't have a lot of pictures from her. But we love her regardless!

ByEj8Ov.jpg

A few months after we took Charlotte in, we got another cat! Also a kitten, we named him Rakas.
My mom told me to pick a name for him, so I went to Google Translate, typed "darling" and translated it to a random language (happened to be Finnish) and I got "Rakas" 😂

Rakas is REALLY attached to us - the complete opposite of Charlotte. Rakas doesn't go outside very often, but we don't mind that too much. We like having him with us!

JVhb5om.jpg

CyAkTeI.jpg

3GRw09I.jpg

These are two of the only photos/videos we have of Charlotte and Rakas together. The first few months with Rakas were tough; a new member of the family that Charlotte didn't seem to like a lot. Then things got better and they really seemed to like one another. But it got worse again and to this day they can't be in the same room without Charlotte hissing.

S6dUN4i.jpg

This is my mom's girlfriend's dog named Juul. He's alright but doesn't get along with Charlotte and Rakas at all, unfortunately.

B05jiln.jpg

Last edited:

ParkourCanadian

Novice Member
Sep 17, 2020
The United Nations of Planet Canada
Somewhere in 2015, my mother and I got our first cat. She was a few years old and came from an abusive owner. She was simply called "Poes" ("Cat" in Dutch) so we decided to keep that name.
In February of 2016, she went outside like any other cat but never returned. We never found her, despite our best efforts. These are two of the few photos/videos we have so that does mean a lot to me 🥰

VnoekHK.jpg

Poes was our first cat but definitely not our last one. We missed her very much but soon after she went missing we took in yet another cat. She was just a kitten so we picked her name ourselves: Charlotte!
Charlotte is outside a lot and isn't that attached to us. She only comes inside once in a blue moon, so we don't have a lot of pictures from her. But we love her regardless!

ByEj8Ov.jpg

A few months after we took Charlotte in, we got another cat! Also a kitten, we named him Rakas.
My mom told me to pick a name for him, so I went to Google Translate, typed "darling" and translated it to a random language (happened to be Finnish) and I got "Rakas" 😂

Rakas is REALLY attached to us - the complete opposite of Charlotte. Rakas doesn't go outside very often, but we don't mind that too much. We like having him with us!

JVhb5om.jpg

CyAkTeI.jpg

3GRw09I.jpg

These are two of the only photos/videos we have of Charlotte and Rakas together. The first few months with Rakas were tough; a new member of the family that Charlotte didn't seem to like a lot. Then things got better and they really seemed to like one another. But it got worse again and to this day they can't be in the same room without Charlotte hissing.

S6dUN4i.jpg

This is my mom's girlfriend's dog named Juul. He's alright but doesn't get along with Charlotte and Rakas at all, unfortunately.

B05jiln.jpg
This was one of the most in-depth stories I've seen on any Minecraft server's forums yet! Thank you! :D

• Love
Reactions: Texbirds and Priley
Members Online

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #55-
If a big or medium slime or magma cube is named with a name tag, and then dies, its smaller versions will have the same name.
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday green budgie!! 🎂🎈
Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Top Bottom