Novice Member
Aug 5, 2019
Wales, United Kingdom
image_2021-02-08_150137.png

Texbirds

Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2020
Bird
By now most of you have probably seen my first bird, Tex. Little did you know I got a second one months ago! Meet Kip! Kippie is a kakariki just like Tex and he has the same tasks. Main difference is he’s not as used to me yet, but he still sits on my shoulder every now and then, gives kisses, all that. He’ll get used to me overtime though. Also enjoy the pictorial of Tex flying majestically!

Here's Kippie:

Here's Tex:
1612805523010.png

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
I have 2 french bulldogs and I have to say that they are 2 whole different dogs in terms of behavior.

This is Lola, She is almost 2 years old. The only thing she does is play with her toys, fighting with my other dog, sleeping, sleeping and again, a lot of sleeping. Lola hates walking in the rain, snow, everything that makes her dirty. Although she loves walking in the forest. This is her:
Lola.jpg

This is Louie, He is almost 1 year old, Louie is the exact opposite of Lola. He is adventurous and loves to experiment with new things. Instead of being lazy like Lola, Louie actually loves to play and walk in the rain/snow. Nothing will hold him back. This is him:
Louie.jpg

They also go on trips together to the forest:
Lola&Louie.jpg

Rachelll

May 7, 2020
C487F030-68C7-4802-B4D0-F834881DAF04.jpeg

Hi! This is Chanel, she’s a Chow Chow and she’s 2 years old! Her favorite food is chicken and dog candy :) she loves to cuddle with me on bed and she’s very fluffy :3

4378FA3D-AE38-4D28-B5F0-6BF530C086E9.jpeg
This is Miku, she’s 8 months old. She loves to play with Chanel and she loves to cuddle as well! Her favorite food is Salmon :3 she’s an European Shorthair

UBRE

May 30, 2020
Mexico.
These are Beiker and Canelo.

Beiker in the left, Canelo in the right, they are 7 and 4 years old respectively.

Beiker is very obedient, he gets very excited when a family member he knows is coming and believes himself a smaller dog than he is, because he just sits on the furniture, but my family and me like it, he knows how to sit, give the paw and lie down.

Canelo just knows how to sit, get WAY too comfortable in the furniture, and greeting happily everyone he meets, like, if a thief breaks into our house, maybe he can consider them a new friend or something like that.

Both like human food as well as the dog one.
cc.png

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Aww y'all have amazing pets 🥺😍 Can I adopt them all pls?
I'm gonna share mine as well :3

This is Spikey, he's 10 years old now but still very playful and has a lot of energy:
spikey.png

And this is Teddy, our cat. She's very good at making Spikey jealous just by existing and being around him😂:
Teddy.jpg

We also have some chickens, but I can't really get a picture of them as they always run away when I'm near them. I probably scare them away with my weirdness c:

KeyElfMaster

Feb 9, 2021
Hey all,

Today I thought about making a thread where everyone can show off their pet(s). I guess you could kind of think of it as a sort of introduction thread but for your pet(s)?

The reason why I came up with this idea was because I do have pets myself, and I'd really love to know more about what sort of pets you all have!

If you'd like you can provide a description as well, including your pet's name, age, and just a little biography :)

I'll start:

View attachment 185524
This is Tex, she's 2 years old, She's a kakariki which literally means 'small parrot' and that's what she is! Her favorite food is sunflower seeds and she knows one word: 'hello'. Furthermore she also acts as my alarm clock for 7 in the morning and her main task is giving kisses, chilling on my shoulder, eating, and giving the cleaning lady a heart attack every time Tex tries to be social with her and flies at her to sit on her head!

Thanks for reading and enjoy looking at all the cool pets!
- Texbirds and Meiske
Awww , such a cute little bird .

Reactions: Texbirds
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.