• Yes

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

skps2010

Mar 12, 2016
Taiwan
Before FFA updated. It shows killstreaks on the side of your screen. But after the update, it's gone.I really want to know how many players I have killed.

For example, sometime I'll buy chestplate(25 points) in space map, and I'll stay at the bottom of the map to keep killing players. I want to know if the armor I buy is worth it or not, and how many point have I gotten.

So here is my idea. If you press tab it'll show every players' killstreaks next to their names. It can be done by using leader board. It will also show who is the top player in the map.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
I don't play FFA at all but I think it would be nice to see for players that play the game :D

skps2010

Mar 12, 2016
Taiwan
I have suggested this a few months ago. I only got positive replies so I think this thread will get the same. Since I suggested the same, it would make sense that I like this idea!

For the people wondering, https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/pvp-killstreaks.104853/
Using level bar is a good way to do that, and I think they should keep your level once you die, so you can know how many people you have killed, and when you respawn your level will be reset.

Reactions: Buuuddy

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
I used to play Kit pvp on the server when it was still around and it used to have killstreaks, I 100% agree it should come back

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom