Should this be implemented?

• Yes

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters

Begijntje

Apr 17, 2019
As we all know, if someone linked their account in MC to their discord, it shows their rank and what they play on.
What I suggest is to add someone's level on there too, for everyone to see.

Now yes, don't get me wrong, this could potentially have drawbacks, but I can't really name any of them now.

Let me know your opinions.

skullzben__

Jul 7, 2021
I don't think it should be added because more of just hanging out with people from the community and not to see there level and annoying stuff like that

Reactions: Begijntje

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest
As we all know, if someone linked their account in MC to their discord, it shows their rank and what they play on.

Now yes, don't get me wrong, this could potentially have drawbacks, but I can't really name any of them now.

I dont think this is usefull, + the cubecraft servers would be laggy since a lot of people level up and updating every role will crash the bot / server eventually

99th_DutchNubnub

Feb 8, 2020
nubbieland

So this would mean they have to make 200+ rolls, that's really much, so for me it's a disagree.

Sl0wMo7ion

Server & Marketplace Quality Assurance
Feb 19, 2020
Bulgaria
cubecraft.net
Hi! In my opinion, that's really unnecessary addition to CubeCraft. Also, I don't see any way this can be developed like... a role for every level?
This surely will be almost impossible and waste of time to the developers. I am sure they have more important work to do at this time.
I do not agree this suggestion, sorry!

Begijntje

Apr 17, 2019
Thanks for the feedback guys :) I've thought about it after reading your comments and yes, it's not the greatest idea.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thanks for all the wishes <3
UncleSpect wrote on zauuberr009's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
happy birthday!!!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1 :3
Frontlane wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈🥳
Frontlane wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎁
Top Bottom