Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Never Used hacks in the server.

• Yes you should get your appeal clean from that report that he did to you.

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Dont know to be honest

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No you shouldnt get your appeal clean.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

xMrExa

Novice Member
Dec 6, 2016
United States
I been banned from zDutchie and she isn't a mod anymore and Sammitox reported me and he got banned perm from a fake report and I just want to know if I could get my appeal clean from his report that I didn't even used hacks in the server. Just want to keep it clean because I play the game how it suppose to be, fair. that report from sammitox really got me upset because I was just playing fairly and got banned from a fair game with members from the server. The person been caught with a fake report and what did you think he could of done with the report that he reported me? Once his been caught once never know what could he done before. Haved been playing this server for 3 years now to get banned from a normal game that I didnt even use hacks not really happy :/ What do you think guys? Give me opinions should I get my appeal clear? IGN is xMrExa

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
You have messaged me about this and I have answered this privately. If you need any additional help, please contact me further.

Reactions: ItsDavey_
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom