Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Pernibaer

Jan 24, 2014
Austria
Hey guys!
i wasnt online since a few months, a few days ago i came online and saw the huge changes. so i wanted to play some sg and other stuff, but i noticed all my kits were gone which i bought at the shop...so im littlerally kinda pissed of [sorry for my wording] cause i spent much time and much money into your server, so please reply or help me.
yours truly,
Pernibaer

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Hey guys!
i wasnt online since a few months, a few days ago i came online and saw the huge changes. so i wanted to play some sg and other stuff, but i noticed all my kits were gone which i bought at the shop...so im littlerally kinda pissed of [sorry for my wording] cause i spent much time and much money into your server, so please reply or help me.
yours truly,
Pernibaer
Don't worry - This took place during the 2.0 update, every player lost their kits. It's not so bad though, as your points should have been refunded upon logging in. You should have enough points to buy some of your kits back c:

Reactions: Malcolm_
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
will you guys still love me if chapter 4 turns out to be shorter and more underwhelming
Top Bottom