GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello Cubecraft People!

I have a small suggestion that can benefit people on Cubecraft

My Suggestion
As the Title Says, My suggestion is Shoes are added and shown in other games apart from Parkour.

Why?
Shoes are awesome, when I first saw myself wearing my cute little bunny slippers I loved them. I tried to go into egg wars to show my friend, but they didn't work there, letting the community use them for other game modes will encourage more people to buy it, Similar to Survival Games Rank with Kill Effects. I know tons of people who have brought it but have never used it.

If you agree with this suggestion, please react to this post with an :agree:, Otherwise, Let me know what I can improve or why you disagree with my suggestion, It helps me make better suggestions in the future.

Have a good day/Night/Evening/Morning

Last edited:

KLsz

Novice Member
Jul 29, 2020
I guess this should be a bedrock-only thing? 🤔

Java players don't have shoes to choose, buy and wear around I think.

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
Bump. Need more opinions. Have a strong like to dislike ratio. Please comment on this suggestion so more people can see it!

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
We already plan to have them put into games where possible however there are some things you should know.

The shoes are done via custom armour geometry, if you open your inventory when you have them equipped you will notice that they are in your shoe slot, this means we cannot put them into games where that slot is required. This includes SkyWars, EggWars, Survival Games, Lucky Islands, Battle Arena, Skyblock & BlockWars.

Not only is it functionally not entirely possible but it also shouldn't be due to gameplay reasons, because it is connected to your player and so it can be confusing for others who may think it's some form of custom armour that provides advantages.

Currently there are only plans to add shoes to lobbies & Minerware.

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
We already plan to have them put into games where possible however there are some things you should know.

The shoes are done via custom armour geometry, if you open your inventory when you have them equipped you will notice that they are in your shoe slot, this means we cannot put them into games where that slot is required. This includes SkyWars, EggWars, Survival Games, Lucky Islands, Battle Arena, Skyblock & BlockWars.

Not only is it functionally not entirely possible but it also shouldn't be due to gameplay reasons, because it is connected to your player and so it can be confusing for others who may think it's some form of custom armour that provides advantages.

Currently there are only plans to add shoes to lobbies & Minerware.
Understandable and makes sense, I didn't know they were actually on your feet I thought It was just a customisable thing on the player!
Thank you for the info!

Reactions: Click Greatness
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Big pro :)
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
us fr
Untitled356_20240416075428.png
Eli
6,666 Reaction score, nice.

Stay tuned for 66,666!
Eli
Come on, let's reach the ultra evil number...
1713239597971.png
Top Bottom