Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Drew St

Member
May 18, 2020
6
1
4
27
Why can't I shift click items from a chest. It takes a lot of time to shift click each individual item stack and I wish all items would go to my inventory at once. Any suggestions on how to make this work?
 
D

Deleted member 489420

Guest
i have the same problem :=:, I just brake chest :)
 
D

Deleted member 513127

Guest
It's because of the sell tags from items when they are in your inventory. This is causing the issue with shift + double click. Breaking chests is the key :P
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kaedee wrote on winterbear's profile.
Happy bday!
lnlnvxyy wrote on kristiankunc's profile.
happy birthdayyy
lnlnvxyy wrote on ItzJuan's profile.
itzjuan on top
lnlnvxyy wrote on Nollq's profile.
congrats
lnlnvxyy wrote on Muhh's profile.
how love cat??
Top Bottom