Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Aug 1, 2020
When I had to do the deflect arrows at a skeletons quest on my ipad, I found out that my shied didn’t block anything when I’m crouching like a normal shied and I thought it was cos that i has enchantment on my shied then I tried making a new one and try it that way but some how my enchanted shied got stuck on my inventory bar and i couldnt take it out(as shown in the picture) and i tried relogging into the game but it still didn’t work so please fix this bug cos I can’t get the shied out of my inventory and i tried everything.

Regards
Legend

Attachments

• 38403404-9C4F-4452-8A8E-5DCCF41EA8C9.png
    38403404-9C4F-4452-8A8E-5DCCF41EA8C9.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 77
Reactions: Upperbeech
Nov 17, 2020
When I had to do the deflect arrows at a skeletons quest on my ipad, I found out that my shied didn’t block anything when I’m crouching like a normal shied and I thought it was cos that i has enchantment on my shied then I tried making a new one and try it that way but some how my enchanted shied got stuck on my inventory bar and i couldnt take it out(as shown in the picture) and i tried relogging into the game but it still didn’t work so please fix this bug cos I can’t get the shied out of my inventory and i tried everything.

Regards
Legend

I have the same problem.

FYI: Use a shield in your primary hand to do that quest.

Reactions: wxzzrd

cioxcho

Novice Member
Nov 2, 2020

Regards
Legend
Yeah the thing with the shield being stuck is a known bug, also the way to do this quest is by having a shield in your main hand. I don’t know how to do it on mobile though, sorry :c.

Reactions: wxzzrd

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Shields don’t work on cubecraft unless there in main hand I think and that basically ruins the point of shields 😢

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom