Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Aug 1, 2020
When I had to do the deflect arrows at a skeletons quest on my ipad, I found out that my shied didn’t block anything when I’m crouching like a normal shied and I thought it was cos that i has enchantment on my shied then I tried making a new one and try it that way but some how my enchanted shied got stuck on my inventory bar and i couldnt take it out(as shown in the picture) and i tried relogging into the game but it still didn’t work so please fix this bug cos I can’t get the shied out of my inventory and i tried everything.

Regards
Legend

Attachments

• 38403404-9C4F-4452-8A8E-5DCCF41EA8C9.png
    38403404-9C4F-4452-8A8E-5DCCF41EA8C9.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 75
Reactions: Upperbeech
Nov 17, 2020
When I had to do the deflect arrows at a skeletons quest on my ipad, I found out that my shied didn’t block anything when I’m crouching like a normal shied and I thought it was cos that i has enchantment on my shied then I tried making a new one and try it that way but some how my enchanted shied got stuck on my inventory bar and i couldnt take it out(as shown in the picture) and i tried relogging into the game but it still didn’t work so please fix this bug cos I can’t get the shied out of my inventory and i tried everything.

Regards
Legend

I have the same problem.

FYI: Use a shield in your primary hand to do that quest.

Reactions: wxzzrd

cioxcho

Novice Member
Nov 2, 2020

Regards
Legend
Yeah the thing with the shield being stuck is a known bug, also the way to do this quest is by having a shield in your main hand. I don’t know how to do it on mobile though, sorry :c.

Reactions: wxzzrd

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Shields don’t work on cubecraft unless there in main hand I think and that basically ruins the point of shields 😢

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom