Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ParkourCanadian

Novice Member
Sep 17, 2020
The United Nations of Planet Canada
If anyone has any plans for the summer and is ok with sharing them, go for it! I love to hear about other people's lives and stories so this is gonna be super entertaining! If you have any stories from previous summer's, and would like to share them here too, go for it! :)
Sorry for keeping it uncharacteristically short here, but I got a pizza comin' and I've got to get playin some weekly Jackbox with the fam!!

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Ohh! What Pizza did you choose? 👀 I love pizza.
I have a lot of things planned! Next week i’ll be going to a zoo and the day after to a theme park both with the same friends!
During my holiday i’ll be going to one of the few islands they have in the Netherlands called Texel for 4 days.
After Tex i’ll be 2 nights at my bf’s,
on juli 28th we will go to Berlin by train for 3 nights!
Once we’re back at his place, i’ll stay there for a few more days, untill we go to my place at August 5th to celebrate my dads birthday.
And last but not least i’ll be going to a weekend festival called Decibel from August 20-24.

Compared to last summer, my holiday weeks are completely different. Back then we went to Spain with my bf, parents and sister for 2.5 weeks (yes during the pandemic). This time my parents decided to go on a holiday together during the summer, which is the first time ever since I was born!

Grove

Nov 4, 2020
Sinnoh
Ooo, summer plans are always the best :)

I'm working this entire summer, but this weekend for 4th of July I'll be going to a couple parties. I'll probably visit my family in another state as well, and be playing a lot of tennis in prep for school. Once my friends and I get cars, we're planning to take a small beach trip together which'll be fun!

ssunsett

Moderator ☀️
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 25, 2021
Belgium
I only have 3 weeks vacation so I can't plan that much. But when the weather finally gets better, I'll go to the beach for a few days. And I'm definitely going to spend some quality time with family and friends! And unfortunately Tomorrowland is canceled this summer but hopefully there will be some small festivals I can go to 💜

Reactions: Zillu

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
So yeah, not really but I will probably go to the "Efteling" this summer with some friends who are in the Skywars community! I won't go on vacation but I think I'll chill with some friends too.

• Love
Reactions: ssunsett

craftinggamer999

Novice Member
Mar 17, 2020
Kuwait
Pronouns
He/Him
Oh you don't even know i have been planning for this summer holiday for so long i am very excited that it finally came and now i am going to implement my brilliant plan of staying home and playing Minecraft.

IGN: Craftinggamer999
Level: 45

• Haha
Reactions: Hqteful

adamsony

Novice Member
Jan 10, 2021
Wherever you get bad ping
I took a road trip from DC to California lol. Stayed at a nice hotel in Vegas on the way. Currently in California with my relatives. Only down side is my ping is worse on the west coast :(. Like over 60ms worse…

Zillu

Jan 4, 2021
Seems like my schedule is pretty full. In a few weeks I'm having an event for ~3 weeks with a professional football club, this is where I will have practice two times a day: I haven’t really played a lot of football lately due to pandemic stuff but now everything has become easier so we can finally play again! I’m really looking forward to it as there will also be players from America 😮 Further on, when this event is over I will most likely have nothing to do besides playing mc and watching netflix..time to binge

Reactions: ssunsett

4Moonlightt

Sr. Modlightt
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 10, 2020
Hyrule
Mostly just work and chilling, but i do got a trip planned to America! Which will be a lot of fun.

adamsony

Novice Member
Jan 10, 2021
Wherever you get bad ping
I'm gonna visit someone and in the meantime also go sightseeing! It would be a interesting experience ;)
I guess lol. Just as someone who lives here I really don’t know why anyone comes here lol. I guess some cities in America may be nice to visit. But let’s just say living in the USA is a completely different story.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom