Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

4Moonlightt

Sr. Modlightt
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 10, 2020
Hyrule
I guess lol. Just as someone who lives here I really don’t know why anyone comes here lol. I guess some cities in America may be nice to visit. But let’s just say living in the USA is a completely different story.
yeah yeah i get that but its always fun to experience something new ;p

D

Deleted member 576174

Spend my summer holidays alone where I used to live before moving.

ParkourCanadian

Novice Member
Sep 17, 2020
The United Nations of Planet Canada
Ohh! What Pizza did you choose? 👀 I love pizza.
I have a lot of things planned! Next week i’ll be going to a zoo and the day after to a theme park both with the same friends!
During my holiday i’ll be going to one of the few islands they have in the Netherlands called Texel for 4 days.
After Tex i’ll be 2 nights at my bf’s,
on juli 28th we will go to Berlin by train for 3 nights!
Once we’re back at his place, i’ll stay there for a few more days, untill we go to my place at August 5th to celebrate my dads birthday.
And last but not least i’ll be going to a weekend festival called Decibel from August 20-24.

Compared to last summer, my holiday weeks are completely different. Back then we went to Spain with my bf, parents and sister for 2.5 weeks (yes during the pandemic). This time my parents decided to go on a holiday together during the summer, which is the first time ever since I was born!
Okay responding-spree time
P.S. Thanks so much for all of the responses, I'm pleasantly surprised that it's been given this much attention!!
💗

Pepperoni but I'm alright for meat lovers too! I mostly used to like just cheese pizza cause of the pizza place I grew up with (it was super small, like just one building, so if I say the name it'll give out like everything about my geolocation). I didn't like their pepperoni pizza on the school's pizza-lunch-Friday's. But as I got it more outside of school (cause of family and friends ordering it as part of the whole pizza) I just shrugged it off. Now I don't mind. I never hated pepperoni pizza but yaknow.

Speaking of my old school's pizza-lunch-Friday's, my parents, being SUPER involved with the school, of course, decided to sign up for pizza lunch at my school to deliver the pizzas. It was from the same community-pizza place and not gonna lie, they were always super dependent on our school cause we were such a regular and large customer. Come to think of it, I got a lot of recognition in school (as a kid) cause of it. I guess you get a lot of status when your friends figure out your parent's deliver pizza for a "job".

The Netherlands is a very interesting place and I have mixed feelings about going there one day. I guess if I meet anyone from there that invites me as an adult I might go (if they're a close friend). But otherwise I doubt it.

Wondering why exactly you're going to Berlin. Do you have family or is it just a big tourist destination for your area? I guess, if it has a train track going straight to it, it must be pretty popular there too, hehe.

I give your dad a happy birthday! He should be proud of you, you've accomplished such noble and honorable of a status as a Sr. Moderator on CubeCraft!! XD

I find learning about other cultures and stories quite interesting, hence the creation of this thread. Do you think you could explain the holiday that weekend (Decibel)? I'd like to know more from a second-hand experience! :D

Yeah, compared to last summer my holidays are gonna be way more interesting. That's surprising that your parent's have only been on a holiday together since your birth. I think after that many years they deserve a break yaknow? Hehe.

Reactions: Marieke2001

ParkourCanadian

Novice Member
Sep 17, 2020
The United Nations of Planet Canada
I'm going to sleep the whole summer holiday 😴
Hibernating FTW
Oh you don't even know i have been planning for this summer holiday for so long i am very excited that it finally came and now i am going to implement my brilliant plan of staying home and playing Minecraft.

IGN: Craftinggamer999
Level: 45
Like a GAMER!
Seems like my schedule is pretty full. In a few weeks I'm having an event for ~3 weeks with a professional football club, this is where I will have practice two times a day: I haven’t really played a lot of football lately due to pandemic stuff but now everything has become easier so we can finally play again! I’m really looking forward to it as there will also be players from America 😮 Further on, when this event is over I will most likely have nothing to do besides playing mc and watching netflix..time to binge
Ooh interesting, got any good shows to watch? I most likely have already watched it but there are some shows that are good enough to watch twice! Is it that big of a deal when Americans/players come to your events?
Mostly just work and chilling, but i do got a trip planned to America! Which will be a lot of fun.
Oh, sounds like quite a few people find America interesting! I personally don't, but maybe that's what I get for knowing more than I should about my American neighbor (dibs on tv show name btw, "My American Neighbor").
I'm gonna visit someone and in the meantime also go sightseeing! It would be a interesting experience ;)
I'm assuming either the mountains or, wait. I think there's a good chance it's the Falls, right? Niagara Falls?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
Top Bottom