Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Apr 10, 2020
If there's already a forum for this, I do apologise but I couldn't find it ahahaha so I'm looking forward to some interesting content here. If can share screenshots/videos that would be super cool as well.

So I played 2 hours of eggwars yesterday and even paired with the #1 and #5 in Team of 4 (Bedrock version). A few funny things happened (sorry I got no pics tho so just imagine the scene heh)

1. I destroyed 10 eggs in Solo, (couldn't get the last one cause the guy left the game), ended up me versus one more eggless guy. So anyway I tripped into the Void, and respawned just as he destroyed my egg. And you know how in some of the solo maps there's like a little weird holey platform thing before you bridge to the centre? (Ex. Desert and Huts I think). Well so anyway I ran in circles around that platform and my iron-clad opponent dropped into the Void XD XD

2. In Solo again, it was down to 1 v 1, only my egg left, I was stuck on my island because my opponent had a bow. So he had bridged into the air and could sprint-jump onto my island already but he was probably afraid I might kill him so he was arrow-spamming me. Most importantly, he was crouching as far off the last block of his bridge as possible to get the best shots possible. Anyway, I died while trying to be funny with blocks, so I flew over to my island in spectator mode before respawning-- just in time to see him uncrouch and walk straight off and into the Void lol

3. Team of 4 with Leaderboard players, I was charging a defenceless guy, and he just crouched and sneaked backwards. . .backwards. . . I was getting closer. . . And he backed straight off into the Void. Even though he had been crouching lol

4. number One in the world was speed bridging to the mainland and Number 5 and myself were bunny-hopping after him: but he lagged, so a chunk of his bridge was not built, and the three of us fell into the Void together lololol

5. Back in Solo, a hacker was using fly hacks to destroy all the eggs. So me and another guy were sniping at him, and his hacks must have malfunctioned or something because he just levitated higher and higher and higher and couldn't come back down LOL so he abandoned the game.

6. In Team of 4 (not with leaderboard players) we charged a team and found that they had placed over 30(!!!!!) cakes all over their island. I mean like that is not only totally unnecessary, but it's super unhealthy as well.

That's all :P
Sorry not very interesting because got no screenshots but yea please share your best clutches and funny egg wars moments down below :) :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🕺
Top Bottom