Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
Ive put the tag for bedrock since I have no clue if this is the same concept as on Java but yeah.

Anyways, I feel like nearly all the games should get equal XP.
Why does an Eggwars win get you 250xp
Skywars 125xp
Lucky Islands 120xp
Survival Games 100xp

Like, I'm 70% certain its harder to win a game of Survival Games or Skywars due to only respawning once.

When I went through that phase of grinding SG I was earning less than half the xp that people who were grinding eggwars were earning.

I wasn't a massive fan at the time of eggwars but a massive fan of SG.
I know xp currently means nothing but I heard theres a system being implemented for the higher your xp, the more rewards you get. Also xp is a pretty cool thing to have.

I just feel that if you love skywars and are not a fan of eggwars, you are earning half the xp meaning it takes longer for you to level up. Especially if a reward system is implemented, it is unfair.

Oh also Minerware earns 125xp
I feel that should earn you a little more, where as at the time it was out Line dash earnt 25xp which was fair due to games being quick.

xFqbian

Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2020
SNOWING
Hmm
Mega share 100xp and 250xp
Maybe this good idea
Skywars Mega wins = 500xp
Eggwars mega wins:1000xp
.-.

CedricFresh

Novice Member
May 15, 2020
The only purpose EXP has is only bragging rights, since they haven't added leveling up rewards yet. Having games be equal in exp wouldn't be fair to, lets say, lucky island solos and skywars megas. Some changes should be made, maybe not as extreme as the ones below, but they should be made.
Hmm
Mega share 100xp and 250xp
Maybe this good idea
Skywars Mega wins = 500xp
Eggwars mega wins:1000xp
.-.

I'd say to make skywars megas more than 100 exp, as it's a bit of a time investment, playing solo or teams, and maybe nerf eggwars a bit.

Reactions: xFqbian

Mr Penguuin

Jan 20, 2021
🌎
I definetly agree, games like survival games, or skywars mega, are harder to win than an eggwars solo game. I suggest eggwars giving less xp and giving skywars and survival games more.

Reactions: xFqbian

NinjaOYourBro

Jan 20, 2021
Ive put the tag for bedrock since I have no clue if this is the same concept as on Java but yeah.

Skywars 125xp
Lucky Islands 120xp
Survival Games 100xp

Like, I'm 70% certain its harder to win a game of Survival Games or Skywars due to only respawning once.

When I went through that phase of grinding SG I was earning less than half the xp that people who were grinding eggwars were earning.

I know xp currently means nothing but I heard theres a system being implemented for the higher your xp, the more rewards you get. Also xp is a pretty cool thing to have.

I just feel that if you love skywars and are not a fan of eggwars, you are earning half the xp meaning it takes longer for you to level up. Especially if a reward system is implemented, it is unfair.

I feel that should earn you a little more, where as at the time it was out Line dash earnt 25xp which was fair due to games being quick.
In my opinion I feel egg wars is harder to win. In sky wars, someone with very little skill can get a projectile, camp, and when the last person is going to come get them, the very unskilled player knocks them off. In egg wars, you normally have to play offensive at least once in the game, otherwise the other player will keep respawning. I feel like the amount of XP should be equal for every game, but should depend on the amount of players and average duration of the game. Otherwise, doing 1v1s would be a great way of getting XP because it’s either you winning or them winning, so it’s 50/50, and they are pretty fast paced games so you could play a few and get a whole lot of XP very quickly.

Deann

what's a bug 🍪
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jul 2, 2017
the agency
Java player here just because you're unsure, yes it's the same type of system. I like how it is now, because a decent player can win at least two skywars games in the time it takes to win one eggwars, but eggwars is easier to win consistently for worse players, so it's balanced for everyone. Same type of logic for lucky islands and SG.

That said, just giving input because you were unsure about Java, I can't give an opinion about bedrock so I'll leave that to you guys.

Modulo

Dec 30, 2019
These XP values make perfect sense for the Java network, but for Bedrock, a re-evaluation is in order. The nature of most games on Bedrock is that they are significantly faster than on Java, due in large part to faster bridging mechanics. Strong teams (2s and 4s) can routinely win eggwars games in under 3 minutes, while in survival games, for example, even the best players struggle to win games in under 3 minutes, not to mention that winning games of SG is more difficult. Considering that winning an eggwars game gives 250 xp and winning a round of survival games gives 100, it is clear that eggwars games are far easier to get xp with.

Now I don't have specific values to propose, and this is mainly due to a probable change in game dynamics due to input based matchmaking which is slated to arrive shortly to all games. Following this change, it will likely be harder for good teams to steamroll their opponents, and so it may result in more evenly distributed win rates among players and longer game times. Once this change is rolled out however, it is definitely worth redesigning the xp system to reward accordingly for winning all games on the network and not disproportionally favor some games over others as a means of raising ones level.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Andyyy

Deann

what's a bug 🍪
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jul 2, 2017
the agency
These XP values make perfect sense for the Java network, but for Bedrock, a re-evaluation is in order. The nature of most games on the Bedrock is that they are significantly faster than on Java, due in large part to faster bridging mechanics. Strong teams (2s and 4s) can routinely win eggwars games in under 3 minutes, while in survival games, for example, even the best players struggle to win games in under 3 minutes, not to mention that winning games of SG is more difficult. Considering that winning an eggwars game gives 250 xp and winning a round of survival games gives 100, it is clear that eggwars games are far easier to get xp with.

Now I don't have specific values to propose, and this is mainly due to a probable change in game dynamics due to input based matchmaking which is slated to arrive shortly to all games. Following this change, it will likely be harder for good teams to steamroll their opponents, and so it may result in more evenly distributed win rates among players and longer game times. Once this change is rolled out however, it is definitely worth redesigning the xp system to reward accordingly for winning all games on the network and not disproportionally favor some games over others as a means of raising ones level.
Yeah, the big problem with grinding eggwars on Java is even a great team isn't fast enough, and one team could be bowcamping by the time you're done with all the others. 100% agree with you if Bedrock games are that fast.

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
Lucky Islands is considered as Luck. It depends on your luck, sooo I'm so slowly leveling up, I'm even killing 6-7 players per match, I'm not gaining enough experience only as you said 120... Very slow to level up, i don't play Skywars or Eggwars or even Survival Games since it's only for tryhards and pc players and i only own a mobile to play with. So having equal xp for every minigame is actually fair. Good idea.

Geodas11

Dec 1, 2019
Europe - Czechia
I don´t know what to think about this. Simple EggWars win took me 40 minutes one time to win, due to players are respawning. For non-tryharder players is normal that EggWars game take longer, so it give more Experience. On the other side, I totally agree that Survival Games should earn more experience, because games are longer, and are for 16 players (SkyWars solo games are for 12 players, except 2 maps, and earn 125 Experience).

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
i think exp should be based on how much work you put in the game. for example in eggwars the amount of kills or k/d ratio and obviously winning or not. maybe also game length.
im pretty sure TD gives almost nothing despite the long games, i'd say the top 3 players should earn a bit more since these earned the most points in a game, which really needs to be changed in java as its simply not worth playing if focussing on your level.
TD should give about the same as eggwars, maybe more. its a lot about tactic and full offence/defense for quite long games when you're playing with people who do understand how to send stuff and defend against every mob.

Reactions: Snowwyyy

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

Skywars 125xp
Lucky Islands 120xp
Survival Games 100xp

we no longer receive xp in a duel ... '-' WHY

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

Skywars 125xp
Lucky Islands 120xp
Survival Games 100xp

i don't like eggwars and im only lvl 44 :'c (maybe because i can't on switch '-' )
i play only skywars

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom