Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Thoughts?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Aug 1, 2017
Any Place That Has Wifi
Ok. So imagine your teammate is on the complete opposite side of the map, and you have the resources they need, you would run it over, but a whole team has bows fixed on the bridge. The /share or /send would help! I think they should add the upgrade for a command (/share or /send). This command would allow people to send resources (not items) to a teammate. However, so people wont be able to send resources while they are in combat or in a living enemies base. This goes for the receiver as well. You also would not be able to send more than 2 stacks of iron, 1 stack of gold, 32 diamonds, or 16 emeralds. This command will also only be able to be used once every 3 minutes by that person. This would cost roughly 20 to 32 diamonds to buy FOR THE ENTIRE TEAM. Once ONE teammate buys it, the entire teams gets it.

Last edited:

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
No, because you can just go to the player and give the recources. Or the player can get enough supplies (tokens) with him/her before it Goes away, or turning on a generator. And That's not How eggwars would be and would ruin it.
How can it be ruined? Because the gameplay on eggwars is to eliminate other teams, and you are most of the time on a island, and you can only get there with a bridge, and If you need the stuff just run back for Some tokens and upgrade the generators.

Anyway I don't agree I'm happy with What we have now.

A

A pigeon

Cheeky guy!!! I accidentally clicked yes and now I cannot change it. Welp. One dude can camp at mid while the others jutmst get diamonds on diamonds at home. Ultimate camping strat 10/10 abuse.

@tspacedog btw this solves your mid camping issue.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I don't really see this being added as people would try and give their team mates their stuff before their death
they will also likely help other teams with this to give them resources

bobddotcom

Sep 9, 2017
I think this is a great idea but I don't think it should cost diamonds. Maybe Gold or Iron? Something more affordable. Also, I like the idea of not being able to send a lot but I think people could take advantage of the long distance. For example, your teammate is at someone's egg but they have Obsidian and your teammate doesn't have a diamond pick, he asks for resources, buys a pick and breaks the egg. People could rush way more easily so I think you should only be able to send it short distances. But I definitely think this is a great idea.

bobddotcom

Sep 9, 2017
I don't really see this being added as people would try and give their team mates their stuff before their death
they will also likely help other teams with this to give them resources
I don't think it should go through other teams or while in combat.

ItzCamJam

Feb 4, 2017
idek
It could work, but half of the time I feel pride in being the richest one on my team.

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
Eh, having an Enderchest by default on the home islands should work aswell.
You put in things on an island, run to another and grab them again ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I agree an enderchest is the best and most logical way to implement something like this command, however I'd rather it if you had to buy it like you can do with the regular chest, so it doesn't completely change the way island to island logistics currently work.

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
In my opinion, this isn't really needed. If you are a competent enough player, you can have a way to get more of what you need for whatever mission you are going on. So, even if a teammate has the resources you need, they can put them in a chest so they can be used later or whatever.

Though, I do think it would be cool if chests were only accessable by your team for the duration of them being alive. Whereas if your whole team dies and is eliminated, players from other teams can open them and take anything that may be in there.

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
I think this would just increase the amount in camping to a new level. You could have one player sit at mid with diamond gens and sending them back to their team so there is no risk of losing them. Don't think this is a good idea.

Reactions: Luzario

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Ok. So imagine your teammate is on the complete opposite side of the map, and you have the resources they need, you would run it over, but a whole team has bows fixed on the bridge. The /share or /send would help! I think they should add the upgrade for a command (/share or /send). This command would allow people to send resources (not items) to a teammate. However, so people wont be able to send resources while they are in combat or in a living enemies base. This goes for the receiver as well. You also would not be able to send more than 2 stacks of iron, 1 stack of gold, 32 diamonds, or 16 emeralds. This command will also only be able to be used once every 3 minutes by that person. This would cost roughly 20 to 32 diamonds to buy FOR THE ENTIRE TEAM. Once ONE teammate buys it, the entire teams gets it.
I like his idea! But much camping +.5

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom