Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hello, I am RemiO05 and recently, the Survival Games got a nice update. There are some maps that annoy me, and I would like that maps to be changed. Let's go to the first map:

Tropical
In this map, there's a lighthouse which is very high. 1 detail: You can use water to climb on the top, so that you will get an advantage on other players, because you can easily knock them off the tower, and they can't reach you. Just place barriers around the roof, and everything would be fine in my opinion.
Some screenshots: (Sorry, I can't use f1 on my laptop)

2018-04-12_20.09.41.png

2018-04-12_20.10.23.png

2018-04-12_20.10.34.png

Greek
Some old Roman bridges were built in a map called 'Greek'. What!? I thought the Romans had invented that kind of bridges, and they lived after the old Greek people did. (This is not a real big problem, because this map is still great, but this is something I've noticed.
Screenshots:
2018-04-12_20.41.41.png

Nature
In the map Nature, there's a large tree. You can climp on it by using water, and that's pretty unfair, because the flower/tree is just huge! I think this should be changed. Just place barriers on the places where you can climb up, and everything would be fixed.
2018-04-12_20.50.16.png

2018-04-12_20.53.32.png

The main problem is the high building you can easily climb on by using water. It gives you a huge andvantage on your enemies. Like I said, this could be fixed by placing barriers on a certain height. You can't go higher than that height. Who's with me?

Attachments

• 2018-04-12_20.09.45.png
    2018-04-12_20.09.45.png
    333.6 KB · Views: 161

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
Tbh I highly doubt they are going to remove such important features in the maps, but they are good points all the same.

Some old Roman bridges were built in a map called 'Greek'. What!? I thought the Romans had invented that kind of bridges, and they lived after the old Greek people did. (This is not a real big problem, because this map is still great, but this is something I've noticed
I'll put this to the fact that the map title says "Greek", not "Ancient Greek*, so it could refer to the period in which the Romans did rule Greece. The other possible reason is just because Greek and Roman architecture are often considered pretty much the same.

Reactions: remio

Ronzo

Dedicated Member
Aug 26, 2016
Theres something called a boarder, If anything it would put you at a disadvantage to camp on the light house because you will had bad gear ( like you have in your screen shot ) and will eventually have to move towards someone with a lot better gear

Reactions: remio and Camezonda

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Theres something called a boarder, If anything it would put you at a disadvantage to camp on the light house because you will had bad gear ( like you have in your screen shot ) and will eventually have to move towards someone with a lot better gear
Or you just climb up with a power 2 bow with good armor and you shoot everybody you see down. (The border spawns when there are only 5/6 people left, so that's not really a problem, because you can easily go off)

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
Tropical
Like other members have said even if you camp the border will get you, however I've placed barriers around it anyways.

Greek
We always try to achieve simple map names so they're easier to remember. The word Greek is a broad term and it can refer to anything. In this case due to the aqueducts it's referring to when the Romans owned Greece like TryHard 1.0 said. Also they're fun to parkour around to obtain a chest.

Nature
You can't place water on barrier blocks since the new update. Barriers are already around the upper tree stopping you, same around the dome. You can't place water on a certain Y, so not entirely sure where you can climb anymore? If you have any video evidence or a screenshot of the coords where a person can exploit it, please dm me.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Nature
You can't place water on barrier blocks since the new update. Barriers are already around the upper tree stopping you, same around the dome. You can't place water on a certain Y, so not entirely sure where you can climb anymore? If you have any video evidence or a screenshot of the coords where a person can exploit it, please dm me.
If I manage to get my OBS working, I will send you some evidence.

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
Tbh I don’t know why people make a big deal out of camping in sg... there is a border so that stops camping (unless there is a camping spot at mid which I don’t think there is)

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
(The border spawns when there are only 5/6 people left, so that's not really a problem, because you can easily go off)
Thus camping on the lighthouse or tree isn't a problem, right? If they go down, good for them & good for you. That's what you wanted, is it not?
The borders make long term camping impossible, so just skip them and head for someone else instead if you want to kill people.

Reactions: remio
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!
cryptofrogz wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats 🥳
qKhalidd wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congrats on helper!
qKhalidd wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congrats & welcome back!
Thjis wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations Skatee
Top Bottom